|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The Mercier Galaxy Tour offers the uncompromised quality of Mercier. It features a lightweight aluminum frame coupled with the comfort of a carbon fiber fork and an ergo-comfort saddle in/for the rear. Even better, the stem is adjustable for height and the bar is flat making this an even more friendly riding bike.
It features the new SC Series 6061 Aluminum Frame with SemiCompact Geometry & Advanced ComfortRadius seatstays for a more upright, rider friendly position and comfortable ride quality. If you are a newer rider or simply desire a more casual riding position, this is the bike for you.
Throw in a super versatile, triple chainring, Shimano Sora derailleur & DoubleWall Rims and you have a winner of a bike at a stupendous price.
This year's upgrades are:
• Shimano Shifters w/ Gear Indicators
• Shimano Sora Rear Derailleur
• Quick Release Hubs
• DoubleWall Rims
• Forged Aluminum Crank Arms
Who should buy this bike? Riders that do not like bending so far down on drop bars. Entry level to enthusiasts will love this bike. Even pros will appreciate the comfortable carbon fork, smooth rolling high-pressure tires and beautiful paint job.
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
42c generally fits riders from 4'11" to 5'3"
46c generally fits riders from 5'3" to 5'6"
50c generally fits riders from 5'7" to 5'9"
54c generally fits riders from 5'9" to 6'0"
58c generally fits riders from 6'0" to 6'3"
Sizing is always a personal choice so go with what makes ya smile!
- Main Frame: 6061 Aluminum w/ ComfortCurve Seatstays
- Fork: Kinesis Carbon Fiber w/ Cr-Mo Steerer
- Crank Set: LSCO Aluminum 30/42/52, 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge SQ Taper
- Pedals: Alloy Platform Pedals (may differ from picture)
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano FD-2303
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Sora RD3400GS
- Shifters: Shimano RapidFire 8sp Integrated Brake & Shift Lever
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Sunrace CSR 12/25, 8sp
- Chain: Sunrace 8sp
- Front / Rear Hubs: Forged Aluminum Shell, w/ QR, Dust Contact Sealed Ball Bearings
- Spokes: 14G Stainless Steel
- Rims: DA14 Alloy DoubleWall
- Tires: Kenda Road K-152, 700 X 28
- Brake Set: CS Forged Aluminum Dual Pull
- Headset: VP-A71 Alloy w/ Contact-Sealed Cage Ball Bearings
- Handlebars: Ergo Aluminum
- Stem: Aluminum w/ Adjustable Angle
- Saddle: Velo Ergo-Road (turbo style with comfort channel)
- Seat Post: MicroAdjust 300mm Alloy
- Colors: Midnight Black, Glacier White, Championship Yellow
- Sizes: 42c, 46c, 50c, 54c, 58c