|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
You've been wanting one of the new 29er Mountain Bikes but have been finding that they cost far more than you are comfortable with spending on one, right?
Well, here's your answer. The new Motobecane 529HT.
High end performance without breaking the bank. The awesome parts spec includes a long travel Suntour Fork with Adjustable Pre-Load, competitive high quality 24 speed SRAM derailleurs and smooth and powerful Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes. Also, take note of the big, 29in Tires & Rims.
Be sure to check out the Advanced Engineered Aluminum Frame.
This frame is best-in-class and one of the best we have seen on most mountain bikes selling for less than $1000. It features Custom 6061 T6 Aluminum Trail-Tuned PowerStays, gussetted downtube, sculpted rear dropouts w/ replaceable rear derailleur hanger.
This is the bike you have been waiting for. A LOT of bike thats NOT A LOT of money!
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
13" usually fits riders from 5'4" to 5'6"
15.5" usually fits riders from 5'7" to 5'9"
17.5" usually fits riders from 5'10" to 6'0"
19" usually fits riders from 6'1" to 6'3"
21" usually fits riders from 6'3" to 6'5"
23" usually fits riders from 6'4" to 6'7"
(This is a general guide, Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.)
- Main Frame: Custom 6061-T6 Aluminum Trail-Tuned PowerStay frame, gussetted downtube, sculpted rear dropouts w/ replaceable rear derailleur hanger, Standard rear Disc mounts
- Fork: Suntour 29 w/ Adjustable Preload & Advanced Lockout, 100mm
- Crank Set: Suntour XCT-V3 22/32/42 175mm Arms
- Bottom Bracket: Suntour BB10-XCT-SQ Sealed Cartridge
- Pedals: ATB Beartrap
- Front Derailleurs: SRAM FD-3.0-A1 Top Pull or Shimano Altus (Sorry, No Choice)
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM RD-X4-A1
- Shifters: SRAM X4 24sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Cassette 11/32 8sp (24 speeds total)
- Chain: KMC Z-72
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula DiscSpecific Aluminum Contact Sealed Ball Bearing Mechanism
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: DH-18 Double Wall Alloy
- Tires: 29 x 2.25
- Brake Set: Tektro Draco Hydraulic Disc
- Brake Levers: Tektro Draco Hydraulic Disc
- Headset: Internal Sealed Caged Ball Bearing VP A42E 1.125in
- Handlebars: Skye Pro Alloy 620mm Wide, 20mm Rise, 6° Sweep
- Tape / Grip: WTB Dual Compound
- Stem: Skye Comp Threadless Aluminum
- Saddle: WTB Speed V-Sport SE w/ Comfort Groove
- Seat Post: Skye Aluminum Micro-Adjust
- Seat Clamp: Alloy w/ QR
- Colors: Matte Black, Screamin' Yellow, Pearl White, Outrageous Orange
- Sizes: 13in, 15.5in, 17.5in, 19in, 21in, 23in