|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The Windsor Rover 1.0 boasts all the features you are looking for in a great multi-use bike.
• Shimano Tourney 21 Speed Shifting
• HL Comfort Suspension Fork
• Suspension Seatpost
• SRAM GripShift
• Spring-Web Super Comfortable Saddle (this special saddle has it's own suspension. A "web" of springs that supports the rider and absorbs the rumble of most road vibrations.)
Windsor Rover Comfort bikes are lightweight, high speed & comfortable with super-efficient tires, components and geometry with the most comfy upright position. How can you go wrong?
These are the perfect bikes to comfortably cruise neighborhoods or bike paths. These great comfort bikes are available in Mens and a Ladies frame which have a special lowered top tube/bar for a shorter step-over, straddle height.
Finely Hand Crafted frame of lightweight and strong aluminum and outfitted with some of the best brands of parts in the world! Shimano, KMC, Kalloy, Kenda and SRAM.
Look no further...
Due to a negotiated reduction in shipping costs, this new model can be offered at a lower price.
This does not apply to the previously purchased models.
Suggested Sizing Guide
14" Ladies fits most riders 4'10" to 5'5"
16" Ladies fits most riders 5'5" to 5'11"
16" Mens fits most riders 5'5" to 5'9"
18" Mens fits most riders 5'9" to 6'0"
20" Mens fits most riders 6'0" to 6'2"
22" Mens fits most riders 6'2" to 6' 5"
(NOTE: Ladies frames have a "step-through" design with a lowered top tube. As shown in picture)
- Main Frame: HandCrafted 6061 Aluminum w/ replaceable derailleur hanger & H2O bosses
- Fork: HL Comfort Suspension
- Crank Set: Alloy 28/38/48
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Ball Bearing
- Pedals: 9/16in Boron Axle w/ Kraton Inserts
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano FD-TZ31
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Tourney
- Shifters: SRAM MRX-204 21sp Dual Index
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano MF-TZ31 14-34 7sp
- Chain: KMC Z-72
- Front / Rear Hubs: Joytech Alloy w/ QR
- Rims: 700c Aluminum Alloy
- Tires: Kenda 700 x 38
- Brake Set: C Star Alloy V-Brake
- Handlebars: Medium Rise
- Tape / Grip: Comfort Kraton
- Stem: Kalloy Aluminum Adjustable Angle Quill
- Saddle: Spring-Web w/ Comfort Channel
- Seat Post: Alloy Comfort Suspension
- Accessories: Alloy Kickstand
- Colors: Silver, Purple, Aqua
- Sizes: 14in, 16in Ladies, 18in, 20in, 22in Men's