|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Windsor has crafted the perfect entry level road bike. Other makers use low grade steel for frames, Windsor has upped the ante and gone to the next level with their new Kinesis 6061 Series Multishape Engineered Aluminum Tubing.
Handbuilt with precision TIG welds that are lighter and stronger than ever. The same great Windsor ride with lightweight MultiShape, Engineered Aluminum tubing as used on the higher end Windsor which lists for $800.00 and over.
A great entry level road bike at a great price!
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
47c fits most riders 5'0" to 5'2"
50c fits most riders 5'3" to 5'5"
53c fits most riders 5'6" to 5'8"
56c fits most riders 5'9" to 5'11"
59c fits most riders 6'0" to 6'2"
62c fits most riders 6'2" to 6'4"
This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: Kinesis 6061 Series Multi-Shaped Aluminum, Aero-Shaped Stays
- Fork: Chromoly DuraForte w/ integrated sloping crown
- Crank Set: ProWheel 42/52 DoubleRing Road w/ 170mm alloy arms
- Bottom Bracket: VP-BC73 Cartridge
- Pedals: VP-349A Alloy Road pedals
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano FD-A050 Double
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano RD-A070D 14sp
- Shifters: Shimano Index Easy Stem Shift SL-SY20A 14sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano 14/28 7sp cassette
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Front / Rear Hubs: Alloy w/ 7sp
- Spokes: 14G
- Rims: DA14 700c Double Wall Road Alloy
- Tires: Kenda 700x25 K-152
- Brake Set: PowerAlloy side-pull
- Brake Levers: PowerAlloy w/ black rubber hoods
- Handlebars: Alloy
- Stem: Alloy Road Quill
- Saddle: Velo PlushRacing w/ ComfortFit
- Seat Post: Aluminum micro-adjust, 300mm
- Colors: Dark Silver
- Sizes: 47c, 50c, 53c, 56c, 59c, 62c