|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
FAT BIKES! An ingeniously simple concept. Giant tires equals more control in loose conditions. (see, I told you it was simple)
Check out the Gravity FatBikes Bullseye.
Super wide tires “float” over snow and sand…the fastest bikes you’ll ever ride on mud, bogs, deep sand and snow. As a bonus, they’re great conversation starters and super smile-generators!
Check the large holes in the rim. Most FAT bike rims today are single-wall, one layer of material in the rim. With the cutout single wall rims, the one cool side effect is that you can see the rim tape that bulges out due to the pressure in the tube. Awesome fun, we have these in contrasting colors.
How much does a FAT bike weigh?
These bikes are big and Big Fun. Big weighs more. Most average FAT bikes weigh between about 30 and 40 pounds. Compare specs, aluminum FAT bikes with similar parts will weigh the about the same.
How do FAT Bikes ride?
Way better than standard mountain bikes in snow? Yes, No Doubt. You'll ride over absolutely almost everything. Float over three feet of soft powder snow or deep sugar sand and laugh! That curb coming up won’t phase you in the least. You'll do a tons more riding – and way less walking.
Awesome in rough conditions such as sand & snow Just deflate the tires to provide more traction. Compare FAT Bikes to the difference between a car and monster truck SUV. Your fat bike can go more places, like sport utility vehicles.
The hottest trend in the mountain biking world right now. FAT bikes are hard to miss. Their giant, "FAT" tires roll over virtually anything, which makes them an ideal winter mode of transportation because they help cyclists traverse snowy and icy trails with ease and traction as well as summer fun at the beach or the bayou.
Some local bike experts dubbing FAT bikes as the all-around mountain bike of the future.
Where can you get the FATty?
General Fit Guide Rider Height Range
14" fits most riders 5'3" to 5'6"
16" fits most riders 5'6" to 5'9"
18" fits most riders 5'9" to 5'11"
20" fits most riders 6'0" to 6'3"
22" fits most riders 6'3" to 6'6"
This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the size of these boxes, shipping costs are much higher. While we still do not charge for shipping, any returned Fatbikes will have $100.00 return fee deducted from your refund.
- Main Frame: Alloy 6061 w /Disc Mount
- Rear Triangle: Alloy 6061 w /Disc Mount, 170mm Symmetrical Rear, Replaceable Rear Derailleur Hanger
- Fork: 26in Chromoly FatBike w/ Treadless Steerer
- Crank Set: Suntour CW13-XCC 22/32/42 BKx175mm
- Bottom Bracket: VP Cartridge 100mm/144mm
- Pedals: VP-992S Composite w/ Steel Cage
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano FD-M410E
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM RD-X4-A1
- Shifters: SRAM X4 Trigger 24sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: 11/34 8sp
- Chain: KMC Z-72
- Front / Rear Hubs: Alloy Black w/ QR, 135mm Front, 170mm Rear (Symmetrical)
- Rims: HJC Alloy P-50, 26in 50mm w/Big Holes
- Tires: 26 x 3.0 w/ Red Liner
- Brake Set: Tektro Novela Disc Brake w/160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: Tektro RS-360A Alloy for Disc
- Headset: VP-A71 Alloy Black w /M-1D
- Handlebars: Alloy, Width: 620mm, Rise: 30mm, 6° Sweep
- Tape / Grip: WTB Black/Gray Krayton
- Stem: Alloy 6061 90mm(14in & 16in) / 110mm(18in, 20in, & 22in) with 10° rise
- Saddle: WTB Speed V Sport SE
- Seat Post: Micro Adjust Alloy 400mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy
- Colors: Matte Black
- Sizes: 14in, 16in, 18in, 20in, 22in