|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Steel Is The Real Deal!
The Motobecane Cafe Noir road bike can do it all. If you have ever ridden a lightweight chromoly frame, you know exactly what we are talking about. For those that haven't... you should treat yourself and give it a ride!
Perfect for the rider wanting the performance & comfort of a lightweight chromoly frame, coupled with the comfort of a carbon fork.
Cafe Noir Features:
Reynolds 520 Lightweight Chromoly Frame gives you the 'plush' performance ride that only steel can provide
Chromoly Fork for precise & comfortable riding
Shimano Deore Derailleurs for precise shifting
Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes for powerful braking
Shimano 3x10 Crankset for flattening the hills
WTB STP i23 Tubeless Compatible Rims
Only From BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
50c fits most riders 5'5'' to 5'7''
53c fits most riders 5'7'' to 5'9''
55c fits most riders 5'9'' to 5'11''
58c fits most riders 5'11'' to 6'1''
61c fits most riders 6'1'' to 6'3''
(This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.)
- Main Frame: Endurance Design HandCrafted Reynolds 520 High Grade Chromoly, 2 H2O Mounts & Rear Rack Mounts
- Rear Triangle: Reynolds 520 Chromoly w/ Forged Dropout
- Fork: Chromoly Taper Blade w/ Trifecta Carrier Braze-Ons
- Crank Set: Shimano Tiagra, 50/39/30 50c & 53c: 170mm / 55c: 172.5mm / 58c & 61c: 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Sealed Bearings
- Pedals: Road
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Deore 3x10
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Deore Long Cage
- Shifters: Shimano Deore
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano HG50 10sp (30 gears total)
- Chain: KMC X10SL SuperLight Narrow
- Front / Rear Hubs: Shimano for CenterLock, HB-TX505 Front, FH-TX505 Rear, 32/32
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: WTB STP i23 TCS, Tubeless Compatible
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro V 700x32c
- Brake Set: Shimano Hydraulic Disc w/ Shimano 160mm CenterLock Rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano Hydraulic
- Headset: FSA Orbit IS IS3E 1-1/8in Integrated OS 36/45 ACB
- Handlebars: Flat Road
- Tape / Grip: Lock On Dual Compound
- Stem: Alloy 3D-Forged A-Head, 7°, 50c & 53c: 70mm / 55c: 80mm / 58c & 61c: 90mm
- Saddle: WTB Rocket
- Seat Post: 6061 Aluminum Alloy, 27.2 x 300mm
- Seat Clamp: Aluminum Alloy w/ Bolt
- Colors: Black Wind
- Sizes: 50c, 53c, 55c, 58c, 61c
A Canadian frame builder talks about steel frames