|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Steel Is The Real Deal!
The Motobecane Cafe Premio road bike can do it all. If you have ever ridden a lightweight chromoly frame, you know exactly what we are talking about. For those that haven't... you should treat yourself and give it a ride!
Perfect for the rider wanting the performance & comfort of a lightweight chromoly frame, coupled with the comfort of a chromoly fork.
Cafe Premio Features:
Reynolds 520 Lightweight Chromoly Frame gives you the 'plush' performance ride that only steel can provide
Chromoly Fork for precise & comfortable riding
Shimano 105 11sp Derailleurs for precise shifting
Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes for powerful braking
FSA Omega 2x11 Crankset for flattening the hills
WTB STP i23 Tubeless Compatible Rims
Only From BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
50c fits most riders 5'5'' to 5'7''
53c fits most riders 5'7'' to 5'9''
55c fits most riders 5'9'' to 5'11''
58c fits most riders 5'11'' to 6'1''
61c fits most riders 6'1'' to 6'3''
(This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.)
- Main Frame: Endurance Design HandCrafted Reynolds 520 High Grade Chromoly, 2 H2O Mounts & Rear Rack Mounts
- Rear Triangle: Reynolds 520 Chromoly w/ Forged Dropout
- Fork: Chromoly Taper Blade w/ Trifecta Carrier Braze-Ons
- Crank Set: FSA Omega, 50x34 50c & 53c: 170mm / 55c: 172.5mm / 58c & 61c: 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearings
- Pedals: Road
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano 105 R7000, Down Swing
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano 105 RS7000 11sp, Top Normal Shadow Design
- Shifters: Shimano SL-RS700 for Flat Bars 2x11 RapidFire Plus
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano CS-HG700 11sp 11/34
- Chain: Shimano for 11sp
- Front / Rear Hubs: Shimano for CenterLock, HB-TX505 Front, FH-TX505 Rear, 32/32
- Spokes: Stainless Steel w/Brass Nipples
- Rims: WTB STP i23 TCS 2.0 700c, 32H, Tubeless Compatible
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro V 700x32c
- Brake Set: Shimano Hydraulic Disc w/ Shimano 160mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano Hydraulic Disc
- Headset: FSA Orbit IS IS3E 1-1/8in Integrated OS 36/45 ACB
- Handlebars: Flat Road
- Tape / Grip: LockOn VP w/ Single Aluminum Clamp
- Stem: Alloy 3D-Forged A-Head, 50c & 53c: 70mm / 55c: 80mm / 58c & 61c: 90mm
- Saddle: WTB Rocket Sport
- Seat Post: 6061 Aluminum Alloy, 27.2 x 300mm
- Seat Clamp: Aluminum Alloy w/ Bolt
- Colors: Elegant Gray
- Sizes: 50c, 53c, 55c, 58c, 61c
A Canadian frame builder talks about steel frames