|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Dominate the Road
The Motobecane Turino Comp XTL road bike can do it all. It boasts powerful Road Disc Brakes, a Custom Powder Coated Rim Wheelset, Lightweight Aluminum Frame & Precision Carbon Fiber Forks.
It comes well equipped with 700x28 tires and is capable of using tires as wide as 700x40c to dominate gravel roads or as narrow as 700x23 for maximum speed on your commute. Laugh and float over rough roads, chipseal and revel in your powerful disc brakes through virtually all weather conditions.
Perfect for the entry to sport level athlete wanting the performance of an aluminum frame, coupled with the comfort of a carbon fork.
Turino Comp XTL Features:
• Carbon Fiber Bladed Forks for comfortable riding
• Shimano Derailleurs for precise shifting
• Road Disc Brakes for powerful and controlled braking in virtually all weather conditions
with additional XTL Crosstop Brake Levers for enhanced control
• Shimano Triple Crankset for flattening the hills
• CFC (Cold Fusion Color) Paint
Only From BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
50c fits most riders 5'5'' to 5'7''
53c fits most riders 5'7'' to 5'9''
55c fits most riders 5'9'' to 5'11''
58c fits most riders 5'11'' to 6'1''
61c fits most riders 6'1'' to 6'3''+
(This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.)
- Main Frame: Endurance Design HandCrafted Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon Fiber UD Weave w/ Flat Mount Disc Mount (Fits most tires up to 700x40c)
- Crank Set: Shimano FC-A073 170mm 50/39/30
- Bottom Bracket: BB-7420ST Cartridge Seal Oversized Bearings
- Pedals: VP990
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano FD-A073 for Triple
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano RD-A070 Smart
- Shifters: Shimano ST-A073, w/ Optical Display
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano CS-HG41 7sp 11/28 (21 total gears)
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Front / Rear Hubs: Joytech Alloy Disc 700c, Alloy
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: Weinmann XP2000 700c Alloy 700c
- Tires: Kenda K176 700x28
- Brake Set: Tektro Mechanical Disc w/ Flat Disc Mounts, 160mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano ST-A073, w/ Optical Display plus XTL CrossTop (see link below)
NOTE: Example in picture is for reference of style only
- Headset: FSA No. 8D 1-1/8in Integrated H/P, 45/45 ACB
- Handlebars: Alloy Road w/ Tunnel 50c & 53c: 400mm, 55c: 420mm, 58c & 61c: 440mm
- Tape / Grip: Gel Synth Cork
- Stem: Tioga OS Alloy 50c & 53c: 90mm, 55c: 100mm, 58c & 61c: 110mm
- Saddle: Road Racing w/ ComfortChannel
- Seat Post: 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 300mm
- Seat Clamp: Aluminum w/ Bolt
- Colors: CFC Charcoal, CFC Blue
- Sizes: 50c, 53c, 55c, 58c, 61c
Why you want XTL Braking