|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Here it is... The Motobecane HAL CF Boost 29er w/ SRAM Eagle Shifting.
The HAL (Highly Active Linkage ) Design represents the top of the food chain. The HAL Series features shorter chainstays than ever before for crazy climbing ability and traction.
You will dominate the trails with massive traction 29in Tires, RockShox Front Shock & Rear Shocks.
The HAL Design represents the top of the food chain. Super supple. Climbing, descending and braking with more control than ever.
Up to 5.5 inches of Highly Active Linkage Travel
BOOST Axle Spacing
RockShox Lyric Select+ Front Shock w/ 160mm Travel (NOTE: Picture is for display only. Upgraded RockShox not shown)
RockShox Deluxe Select+ RL Air Rear Shock
Carbon Fiber Advanced Engineered Frame
CNC Aluminum Knuckle Box Suspension
SRAM Eagle GX Shifting
SRAM Eagle GX Derailleur
SRAM Eagle GX 1x12 Crankset
SRAM Hydraulic Disc Brakes
DT Swiss E 1900 Splineฎ Wheelset
What is BOOST Technology you may ask...
Its a new front and rear hub spacing standard that results in increased wheel strength on all wheel sizes as well as added design flexibility. As tire widths continue to expand, and modern geometries with short chainstays for quick acceleration remain a goal, BOOST fits the bill.
One advantage of the now wider axle standard is glaringly obvious: given the wider hub flange, and the stronger spoke-bracing angle, the stiffness and stability of the wheel is massively enhanced.
But BOOST brings yet more advantages:
The increased stiffness results in more effective and more precise bike handling.
Given the wider rear wheel, a shorter chain stay can be used.
Suspension pivots can be placed wider apart and therefore stiffer.
The wider rear hub offers you a bigger choice when it comes to chainrings.
And finally, BOOST improves clearance on the forks and the rear.
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
41c/16in usually fits riders from 5'6" to 5'8"
44c/17in usually fits riders from 5'9" to 5'11"
48c/19in usually fits riders from 6'0" to 6'2"
52c/20in usually fits riders from 6'3" to 6'5"+
Sizing is a personal preference and the choice is ultimately up to the customer!
- Main Frame: Advanced Engineered Carbon Fiber
- Rear Triangle: Carbon Fiber Four Bar Rocker Arm w/ HAL Linkage, RockShox Deluxe Select+ RL, Debonair Rear Shock
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik Select+ w/ Charger 3 RC2 29in, BOOST w/ 15X110 MXL Ultimate Debonair+ w/ 160mm Travel (NOTE: Picture is for display only. Upgraded RockShox not shown)
- Crank Set: SRAM GX Eagle B148 DUB 175mm, 32T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM BB DUB BSA MTB68SP (Threaded)
- Pedals: MTB Platform
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM GX Eagle Lunar, Max tooth 52T
- Shifters: SRAM GX Eagle Lunar Trigger
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM XG 1275 10-50T
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle w/ PowerLock
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: DT Swiss New Spline 370 28H. (6-bolt): 15x110mm Rear: DT Swiss New Spline 370 Based w/ Pawl System, 28H. (6-bolt) ) w/ 3 Pawl System , 12x148mm SRAM XD
- Spokes: DT Swiss StraightPull
- Rims: DT Swiss 29 E 1900 Spline21, Tubeless Ready 28H
- Tires: Maxxis Forecaster 29x2.35 Folding
- Brake Set: SRAM Hydraulic Disc DB-Level TL-A1 w/ SRAM RT-Centerline-A2 DB Rotor 180mm
- Brake Levers: SRAM Hydraulic Disc DB-Level TL
- Headset: FSA NO.42E/ACB Sealed
- Handlebars: Alloy 6061 Rise 9ฐ, 31.8mm
- Tape / Grip: VP Enduro W/ Single Aluminum ClampOn
- Stem: Alloy 6061 AHead, 6ฐ Extension, 45mm on 16in & 17in / 60mm on 19in & 20in
- Saddle: WTB SL8 Comp
- Seat Post: KindShock Dropper E-TEN- I (Internal Routing ) Remote 31.6 x 385mm, 100mm Travel W/KGP Remote
- Seat Clamp: Super Light Aluminum
- Colors: Matte Black
- Sizes: 41c/16in, 44c/17in, 48c/19in, 52c/20in,