|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Join the 29 BOOST Bunch
What is a BOOST™ Bike?
Boost is a SRAM technology of using wider axles for optimized wheel and frame geometry. It allows the most optimum wheel strength, weight and tire clearance possible.
Why a 29'er BOOST™?
Ingeniously simple concept. Giant tires = more control in loose conditions. The 29'er bikes have a a lighter tire than a regular fat bike and roll fast but with much more flotation, traction & cornering than normal 27.5" wheels.
Look at these Key Features:
• High Modulus Carbon Fiber Frame w/ Super Short Chain Stays
• Shimano Deore 1x12 Crank
• Shimano Deore Shifting
• Manitou Machete Comp Shock
• SRAM DB-Level T-A1 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
• Sun-Ringle Duroc 40 Tubeless Compatible Rims
• Elevated ChainStays to end chain slap & Billy Goat Like Climbing
"Just look at this frame and tell me it's not the coolest thing you could imagine" says our David, our Bike Guru.
Where do I find such a bike, you ask?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
17" usually fits riders from 5'7" to 5'9"
19" usually fits riders from 5'10" to 6'2"
21" usually fits riders from 6'3" to 6'5"
- Main Frame: BOOST 29er PLUS Engineered HighModulus Carbon Frame Design w/ Geometric MultiShaped Tubes
- Rear Triangle: Advanced Elevated DriveSide Super Short ChainStays for Incredible Climbing
- Fork: Manitou Machete Comp 27.5/ 29, 120mm Travel, BOOST 15X110, Hexlock SL 15 w /Adjustable Rebound, 2 position Kwik Toggle (KT), Internal Shim Stack High Speed Damping, XC Tune
- Crank Set: Shimano Deore FC-M6100-1, 175mm, 32T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-MT500-PA, Press Fit
- Pedals: VP Mtn
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Deore M6100, Max Tooth 50T
- Shifters: Shimano Deore M6100, 12sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Deore CS-M6100 12sp 10/51
- Chain: Shimano Deore CN-M6100 w/ QuickLink
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: Shimano HB-MT410-B, CenterLock Disc 32H, 15mm ThruAxle, Boost Spacing Rear: Shimano FH-MT410-B, CenterLock Disc,12sp, 12mm ThruAxle
- Spokes: Stainless 14 Gauge
- Rims: Sun-Ringle Duroc 40 Sleeved 29
- Tires: Maxxis Minion 29 x 3.0 Minion DHF, Folding
- Brake Set: SRAM DB-Level T-A1 Hydraulic Disc w/ SRAM DB CenterLock 180mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: SRAM DB-Level T-A1 Hydraulic
- Headset: FSA NO.42E/ACB
- Handlebars: 6061 Aluminum 780mm Wide, 9° Rise
- Tape / Grip: VP LockOn w/ Single Aluminum Clamp
- Stem: 6061 Alloy Threadless w/ 6° Rise, 17in/70mm, 19in/80mm, 21in/90mm
- Saddle: WTB SL8 Comp
- Seat Post: KindShock Dropper E-TEN- I ( stealth internal routing) 31.6m 385mm w/ 100mm Travel, KGP Remote
- Seat Clamp: SuperLight Alloy w/ Bolt
- Colors: Matte Black
- Sizes: 17in, 19in, 21in