|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Dominate ANY road & more with this Motobecane MuleKick CF RX600 Carbon Fiber Gravel Bike!
This bike is perfect for the sport to advanced level rider looking for the performance of 700c Road Bike, the comfort of a bike with a Carbon Fiber Frame/Fork & the ability to take that bike practically anywhere. It can handle most tires up to 700x40 & up or as thin as 700x23. Tailor it to your specific needs.
Take a look at the features on the MuleKick CF RX600
Carbon Fiber Frame & Fork
Shimano RX600 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Shimano RX600 Derailleurs
Shimano RX600 2x11 Crankset
WTB ST i19 TCS 2.0 Tubeless Compatible Wheelset (see link below for more info on these)
This is the bike that you have always wanted... to one you can take anywhere you want to go!
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
46c - 5'4" to 5'7"
49c - 5'8" to 5'11"
52c - 5'11" to 6'2"
55c - 6'2" to 6'5"
This is a general guide, please consult the geometry chart.
Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: Advanced Carbon Fiber Design w/ DynamicAngle Chainstay
- Rear Triangle: Carbon Fiber Design w/ DynamicAngle Chainstay w/ 25mm Flat Disc Mount, Internal Routing for Rear Derailleur, 12mm ThroughAxle
- Fork: Carbon Fiber w/ Flat Disc Brake Mounts, 15mm ThroughAxle
- Crank Set: Shimano FC-RX600 GRX for 2x11, 46/30, 46c & 49c are 172.5mm, 52c & 55c is 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB-PF6000/CZ
- Pedals: Wellgo Alloy Powder Coat
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano FD-RX810 GRX, Down-Swing & Down-Pull
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano FC-RX810 GRX, Top Normal, ShadowPlus Design
- Shifters: Shimano ST-RX600 2x11
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano CS-HG700, 11sp, 11/34
- Chain: KMC X11EL Extra Light Super Narrow
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: JTech JY-D981 ThruAxle 12x100mm, Rear: JTech D162SB 142mm
- Spokes: 14g Stainless Steel
- Rims: WTB ST i19 TCS 2.0 700c, Disc Only, 32H
- Tires: Panaracer GravelKing SK, 700x38 Aramid, ZSG Natural Compound, 120tpi, Tubeless Compatible,
- Brake Set: Shimano GRX Hydraulic Disc w/ Shimano SM-RT56 160mm Rotors, CenterLock
- Brake Levers: Shimano SRX600 Hydraulic
- Headset: NO.42E/ACB Sealed 1-1/8 ACB Top, 1.5 ACB Bottom
- Handlebars: Ritchey Comp EvoCurve, 6061 Alloy w/ Tunnel, 46c & 49c are 429mm, 52c & 55c are 440mm
- Tape / Grip: Motobecane, Synthetic EVA Gel Cork
- Stem: Ritchey Comp 4 AXIS 84/6D 6061 Aluminum Alloy, 46c & 49c are 90mm, 52 & 55c are 110mm
- Saddle: WTB SL8
- Seat Post: Ritchey Comp 2B, 6061 Aluminum Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
- Seat Clamp: Aluminum Alloy w/ Bolt
- Colors: Matte Black, Matte Electron (Sorry, No pics of Matte Electron yet. See Color Sample)
- Sizes: 46c, 49c, 52c, 55c
Read about WTB TCS technology