|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Dominate ANY road & more with this Motobecane MuleKick CF RX400 Carbon Fiber Gravel Bike!
This bike is perfect for the sport to advanced level rider looking for the performance of 700c Road Bike, the comfort of a bike with a Carbon Fiber Frame/Fork & the ability to take that bike practically anywhere. It can handle most tires up to 700x40 & up or as thin as 700x23. Tailor it to your specific needs. Some customers note that they have gone as wide as 45c (depending on the brand)
Take a look at the features on the MuleKick CF RX400
• Carbon Fiber Frame & Fork
• Shimano RX400 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
• Shimano RX400 Derailleurs
• WTB ST i19 TCS™ 2.0 Tubeless Compatible Wheelset (see link below for more info on these)
This is the bike that you have always wanted... the one you can take anywhere you want to go!
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
46c - 5'4" to 5'7"
49c - 5'8" to 5'11"
52c - 5'11" to 6'2"
55c - 6'2" to 6'5"
This is a general guide, please consult the geometry chart.
Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: Advanced Carbon Fiber Design with DynamicAngle Chainstay
- Rear Triangle: Carbon Fiber Design with DynamicAngle Chainstay w/ Flat Disc Mount, Internal Routing for Rear Derailleur, 12mm ThroughAxle
- Fork: Carbon Fiber w/ Flat Disc Brake Mounts, 15mm ThroughAxle
- Crank Set: Shimano FC-RX600 GRX or FSA Omega (sorry, no choice due to supply line issues) for 2x10, 46/30, 46c & 49c are 172.5mm, 52c & 55c is 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BBB-PF FOR 24mm or Shimano BB-PF30 (see above)
- Pedals: Well Alloy Powder Coat
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano FD-RX400, GRX DownSwing, DownPull, Brazed-on Type
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano RD-RX400 Shadow Plus Design
- Shifters: Shimano ST-RX400 2x10
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50, 10sp, 11/36
- Chain: KMC X10 Super Narrow
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: JTech JY-D981 CenterLock, ThruAxle, Rear: JTech D162SB 142mm
- Spokes: 14g Stainless Steel
- Rims: WTB ST i19 TCS™ 2.0 700c, Disc Only, 32H
- Tires: UPGRADE: MaxXXis Overdrive MaXX Project 700x38 w/ Reflective Sidewalls & Puncture Protection (Not as shown in pictures)
- Brake Set: Shimano ST-RX400 GRX Hydraulic Disc w/ Shimano SM-RT30 160mm Rotors w/ Lock Ring
- Brake Levers: Shimano SRX400 Hydraulic
- Headset: NO.42E/ACB Sealed 1-1/8 ACB Top, 1.5 ACB Bottom
- Handlebars: Ritchey Comp EvoCurve, 6061 Alloy w/ Tunnel, 46c & 49c are 429mm, 52c & 55c are 440mm
- Tape / Grip: Motobecane, Synthetic EVA Gel Cork
- Stem: Ritchey Comp 4 AXIS 84/6D 6061 Aluminum Alloy, 46c & 49c are 90mm, 52 & 55c are 110mm
- Saddle: WTB SL8
- Seat Post: Ritchey Comp 2B, 6061 Aluminum Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
- Seat Clamp: Aluminum Alloy w/ Bolt
- Colors: Matte Gray, Satin Nautical Blue (Sorry, no pics of Matte Gray yet. See color sample)
- Sizes: 46c, 49c, 52c, 55c
Read about WTB TCS™ technology