|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Join the 29 BOOST Bunch
What is a BOOST Bike?
Boost is a SRAM technology of using wider axles for optimized wheel and frame geometry. It allows the most optimum wheel strength, weight and tire clearance possible.
Why a 29'er BOOST?
Ingeniously simple concept. Giant tires = more control in loose conditions. The 29'er bikes have a a lighter tire than a regular fat bike and roll fast but with much more flotation, traction & cornering than normal 27.5" wheels.
Look at these Key Features:
• SRAM SX Eagle 1x12 Crank
• SRAM SX Eagle Shifting
• Manitou Machete Comp Shock
• Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes
• Sun Ringle Tubeless Compatible Rims
• Elevated ChainStays to end chain slap
"Just look at this frame and tell me it's not the coolest thing you could imagine" says David, our Bike Guru.
Where do I find such a bike, you ask?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
15.5" usually fits riders from 5'4" to 5'6"
17.5" usually fits riders from 5'7" to 5'9"
18.5" usually fits riders from 5'10" to 6'0"
19.5" usually fits riders from 6'1" to 6'3"
21" usually fits riders from 6'3" to 6'5"
- Main Frame: 6061 Aluminum Boost29er PLUS Frame Design w/ Engineered Butted & Geometric Multishaped Tubes, Advanced Elevated DriveSide ChainStays, BOOST Spacing
- Fork: Manitou Machete Comp 29PLUS BOOST, 120mm Travel, BOOST 15x110 HexLock SL15 w/ Adjustable Rebound
- Crank Set: SRAM SX Eagle 1x12 BOOST148 PowerSpline, 175mm, 30T
- Bottom Bracket: TruVativ Power Spline A1
- Pedals: VP
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM SX Eagle, Max tooth 50T
- Shifters: SRAM SL SX Eagle, 12sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM PG1210 Eagle 11/50
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: JTech D791SB, 115x110mm ThruAxle, 110mm Boost Spacing Rear: JTech D162SB, ThruAxle, 12x148mm Boost Spacing
- Spokes: Stainless steel
- Rims: SunRingle Duroc 40 Sleeved, 32h
- Tires: MaXXis Minion 29 x 3.0 DHF, Folding
- Brake Set: Shimano MT201 Hydraulic Disc w/ 180mm Rotor w/ LockRing
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT201 Hydraulic
- Headset: FSA NO.42E/ACB
- Handlebars: 6061 Aluminum 760mm Wide, 9° Rise
- Tape / Grip: VP LockOn
- Stem: 6061 Alloy Threadless w/6° rise,
- Saddle: WTB SL8 Comp
- Seat Post: KindShock Dropper E-TEN- I ( stealth internal routing) 30.9m 385mm w/ 100mm Travel, KGP Remote
- Seat Clamp: SuperLight Alloy w/ Bolt
- Colors: Stealth Super Dark (SSD)
- Sizes: 15.5in, 17.5n, 18.5in, 19.5in, 21in