|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Ready for a 27.5? I bet you are!
If you have ridden one you know why you want one. If you have ever wanted to try one, this is the best deal on a 1by, SRAM Drivetrain equipped 27.5 bike with powerful SRAM Hydraulic Disc Brakes and Lockout Front Fork.
Advanced Aluminum Butted & Geometric Multi-Shaped Frame
The Motobecane Fantom 2.5 SS12 boasts a new Advanced Aluminum Butted & Geometric Multi-Shaped Frame that is so well-designed and engineered it would be a survivor of anything those guys on Survivor could ever think up.
The Fantom 2.5 SS12 is specified with competition-ready components and has geometry based on the FLY Team XC Race Bike of the Year. Please compare this bike directly against any other manufacturers $1500+ hardtail on the market. Their bikes are heavier or not as well equipped.
Extremely capable with a 100mm Travel RST Blaze Front Shock w/ Hydraulic Lockout. The Fantom 2.5 SS12 adds to those race winning specs... a smooth shifting SRAM EAGLE 1by Crank, sweet shifting SRAM SX Eagle Derailleur & powerful SRAM DB Level Hydraulic Disc Brakes.
Motobecane USA has really dialed in a race-proven geometry into this phenomenal ride. The handling is very responsive and yet stable. Singletrack and switchbacks are all handled with ease. Slow speed and high speed, technical and flat-out hammering, you will go faster because this bike is so darn capable.
Where do I find such a bike, you ask?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
15.5in usually fits riders from 5'5" to 5'9"
17in usually fits riders from 5'10" to 6'0"
19in usually fits riders from 6'0" to 6'2"
21in usually fits riders from 6'2" to 6'6"
Sizing is a personal preference and the choice is ultimately up to the customer!
- Main Frame: Advanced Aluminum Butted & Geometric Multi-Shaped Tubes w/ Internal Cable and Dropper Seatpost Routing, Special BiAxial TopTube Design: Shaped, Tapered & Engineered For Strength and Performance
- Rear Triangle: Advanced Aluminum Butted & Geometric Multi-Shaped Tubes w/ S-Bend SeatStays
- Fork: RST Blaze 27.5 TNL, 120mm Travel, 9mm QR w/ Hydraulic LockOut
- Crank Set: SRAM Eagle PowerSpline, 175mm, 32T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM PowerSpline 118 /73
- Pedals: ATB Patform
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM SX Eagle
- Shifters: SRAM SX Eagle
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM Eagle 11-50 12sp
- Chain: SRAM Eagle 12sp
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: Shimano HB-TX505 Rear: Shimano FH-505 w/ CenterLock Rotors
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: Weinmann U28 DISCDouble Wall Alloy
- Tires: MTB Innova 27.5x2.25
- Brake Set: SRAM DB Level Hydraulic Disc, CenterLock Rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM DB Level Hydraulic
- Headset: FSA Internal / ZS style OS (1-1/8n) w/ Semi-Cartridge Bearings
- Handlebars: MTB Alloy 6061, 9°Rise
- Tape / Grip: Velo Double Density
- Stem: 6061 Alloy Threadless w/10° Rise 75mm on 15.5in / 90mm on 17.5in & 19in / 105mm on 21in
- Saddle: Velo MTB or WTB (sorry, no choice due to supply chain issues)
- Seat Post: Kind Shock Dropper E-TEN- I ( internal routing ) w/ KGP Remote, 27.2 x 385mm, 100mm Travel, w/ KGP Remote
- Seat Clamp: Super Light Aluminum
- Colors: Stealth Super Dark (SSD), Satin Nautical Blue
- Sizes: 15.5in, 17in, 19in, 21in