|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Adventure Hybrid Bikes!! These are between a road bike & a mountain bike with trail-ready tires, flat bars and high-rise stems.
An Adventure Hybrid provides more comfort and control than a regular road bike.
Wider tires and performance geometry gives these greater capabilities than standard hybrid bikes.
Lighter than comparably priced Mountain Bikes.
Adventure Hybrids take on nearly anything on a bike path, dirt road or trail.
The Motobecane Dual Strada Comp comforts you with the superior ride of a precision engineered 6061 Alloy Aluminum frame, Front Suspension w/ Lockout and durable, quality Shimano Shifting Components. The Dual Strada Comp also offers Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes.
Wide Tires Fit
These Adventure Hybrid bikes from Motobecane USA have clearance for up to 2.2" (most brands of tire)
Where should you get this bike?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
Step Over Frame
16"/Small Mens usually fits 5'3" to 5'7"
18"/Medium Mens usually fits 5'7" to 5'11"
20"/Large Mens usually fits 5'11" to 6'3"
Step Thru Frame
15"/XS-SM Ladies usually fits 5'0" to 5'5"
19.5"/SM-Med Ladies usually fits 5'5" to 5'10"
This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: HydroFormed Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Rear Triangle: HydroFormed Aluminum Alloy 6061 w/ clearance for up to 2.2in (most brands of tire)
- Fork: 29in Suspension w/ Advanced LockOut
- Crank Set: Shimano Tourney FC-TX801, 175mm, 42/32/22
- Bottom Bracket: VP-BC73 Cartridge, Square Taper
- Pedals: MTN 9/16
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Altus FD-M313
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Altus RD-M310L
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M315 24sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: 8sp, 11/34
- Chain: KMC Z 8sp
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula Alloy w/ QR, 32H
- Rims: DH-18 Alloy, 700c
- Tires: Kenda Khan 700 x 50c
- Brake Set: Shimano MT200 Hydraulic Disc, Resin Pads w/ Shimano SM-RT26 180mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT201 Hydraulic
- Headset: VP Alloy
- Handlebars: Alloy 6061, 720mm w/ 6° Rise
- Tape / Grip: Kraton Black
- Stem: Alloy, 90mm w/ 10° Rise
- Saddle: Hybrid Custom Comfort
- Seat Post: 6061 Alloy, 400mm
- Seat Clamp: QR, Aluminum Alloy
- Accessories: Kickstand
- Colors: CFC Matte Black, CFC Matte Electron Blue
- Sizes: Mens StepOver: 16in, 18in, 21in Ladies StepThru: 15in, 19.5in