|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Own That Road
The Motobecane Cafe Turino flat-bar road bike can do it all. It boasts powerful Road Disc Brakes, a Custom Aero Wheelset, Lightweight Aluminum Frame & Precision Carbon Fiber Forks.
It comes equipped with 700x25 tires and is capable of using tires as wide as 700x45c (29x1.75in) to dominate gravel roads or as narrow as 700x23 for maximum speed on your commute. Laugh and float over rough roads, chipseal and revel in your powerful disc brakes through virtually all weather conditions.
Perfect for the entry to sport level athlete wanting the performance of an aluminum frame, coupled with the comfort of a carbon fork.
Cafe Turino Features:
• Carbon Fiber Fork for precise & comfortable riding
• Shimano Derailleurs for precise shifting
• Tektro Disc Brakes for powerful and controlled braking in virtually all weather conditions.
• Shimano Triple Crankset for flattening the hills
• Flat Handlebars for comfortable riding position
• Weinmann Aero Wheelset to reduce wind resistance for faster riding
Only From BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
50c fits most riders 5'5'' to 5'7''
53c fits most riders 5'7'' to 5'9''
55c fits most riders 5'9'' to 5'11''
58c fits most riders 5'11'' to 6'1''
61c fits most riders 6'1'' to 6'3''
(This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.)
- Main Frame: Endurance Design HandCrafted Aluminum, Replaceable Rear Derailleur Hanger, 2xH2O Bosses
- Fork: Carbon Fiber 12K Weave w/ Threadless Steerer (Fits up to 700x45c tires / 29x1.75)
- Crank Set: Shimano FC-A073, 50/39/30 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: BB-7420ST Cartridge Seal Oversized Bearings, JIS Square, Chromo Spindle, 68mm Shell x 113mm
- Pedals: Road
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano FD-A073
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Claris
- Shifters: Shimano ST-EF500, 3x7, EZ Fire Plus
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200 7sp 12/32 (21 total gears)
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Front / Rear Hubs: Joytech Alloy Disc 700c, Alloy
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: Weinmann DP18 700c Alloy, DoubleWall, 32H
- Tires: Kenda K152 700 x 25
- Brake Set: Tektro MD-C511 Mechanical Disc w/ Flat Disc Mounts, TR160-22 160mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ingegrated ST-EF500
- Headset: FSA Orbit IS IS3E
- Handlebars: Kalloy AL-001, Double Taper w/ 5° Rise
- Tape / Grip: Velo DoubleDensity
- Stem: Tioga OS Alloy, 50c & 53c/90mm, 55c/100mm, 58c & 61c/110mm
- Saddle: Road w/ ComfortChannel
- Seat Post: 6061 Alloy 27.2 x 300mm
- Seat Clamp: Aluminum w/ Bolt
- Colors: CFC Charcoal, CFC Green
- Sizes: 50c, 53c, 55c, 58c, 61c