|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
A long-standing classic in the Mercier lineup, the Kilo TT blends classic track bike frame geometry with sophisticated styling that renders an authentic machine regarded for both function and beauty. Take a look at the simplistic look of the Stripper... hardly any decals & decorations.
The Mercier Kilo TT Stripper might just be the most simply elegant bike you can ride on the road today. Based on the Japanese Keirin style track bikes, the Kilo is an all-purpose single-speed commuter or urban utility bike that might just be the most fun bike you've ever ridden.
The Reynolds 520 Chromoly Frame is lightweight but super strong, like you would expect. The traditional track fork offers quick handling on crowded streets or urban jungles.
The rear hub comes with a fixed gear cog on one side. You can purchase a single speed freewheel from your Local Bike Shop & attach it on the other side and have the ability to flip/flop it to your liking. (Please check/tighten your lockring prior to every ride)
Although Keirin bikes are famously brakeless, the Kilo TT Stripper has alloy dual pivot brakes because at some point you may have to make a stop. These are included and you can add them or not based on your preference. Pictures show bikes with brakes installed and without.
• Reynolds 520 Chromoly Steel Frame.
• Flat Crown Chromoly Fork.
• Fixie included, Hub will accept Freewheel on opposite side.
• Chrome Tipped Fork & Chrome Rear Stays add a tough of ODE (Old Day Elegance).
• Threadless Headset & Stem & clamp-on cable guides.
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
Basic Sizing Guide
44c generally fits riders from 4'11" to 5'2"
47c generally fits riders from 5'3" to 5'5"
50c generally fits riders from 5'6" to 5'8"
53c generally fits riders from 5'9" to 5'11"
55c generally fits riders from 6'0" to 6'2"
57c generally fits riders from 6'3" to 6'5"
60c generally fits riders from 6'5" to 6'7"
This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you
- Main Frame: Mercier Custom Double Butted & Tapered Reynolds 520 Chromoly w/ Track Dropout
- Rear Triangle: Reynolds 520 Chromoly, Rack & Fender Mounts
- Fork: Mercier CustomDrawn Butted, Tapered 4130 Chromoly w/ Custom Brazed Flat Crown
- Crank Set: Alloy 48T, Cranks are either Black or Polished (Sorry, No Choice)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge 108mm PowerSpline
- Pedals: Road w/ Resin Clips & Strap (Not as shown in pictures)
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: N/A
- Shifters: N/A
- Free Wheel / Cassette: 16T Fixed Gear Cog (Rear Hub has Fixed Gear Cog on One Side, No Freewheel (you can purchase and install your own single speed freewheel on the other side)
- Chain: KMC
- Front / Rear Hubs: Track Spec High-Flange Alloy Sealed Bearing, 120mm rear spacing, Flip/Flop Adaptable
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: 36H Aluminum Aero Section Track DoubleWall
- Tires: Kenda Koncept Lite Kevlar Bead 700x23
- Brake Set: Tektro RL570
- Brake Levers: Cross Top Tektro RL570 Aluminum (Can be run with or w/o Brakes & Levers)
- Headset: Threadless
- Handlebars: Butted 6061 Aluminum Classic Bend
- Tape / Grip: Deluxe Cork
- Stem: Forged Aluminum, 8° Rise
- Saddle: SLR Style Racing w/ Pressure Relief, Chromoly Rail
- Seat Post: SL Micro Adjust Aluminum 250mm x 26.8mm
- Seat Clamp: Mercier SL Machined Aluminum
- Colors: Matte Black, White, Raw
- Sizes: 44c, 47c, 50c, 53c, 55c, 57c
Mercier Kilo TT Geometry Chart