|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
A long-standing classic in the Mercier lineup, the Kilo TT blends classic track bike frame geometry with sophisticated styling that renders an authentic machine regarded for both function and beauty.
The Mercier Kilo might just be the most simply elegant bike you can ride on the road today. Based on the Japanese Keirin style track bikes, the Kilo is an all-purpose single-speed commuter or urban utility bike that might just be the most fun bike you've ever ridden.
The Reynolds 520 Chromoly Frame is lightweight but super strong, like you would expect. The traditional track fork offers quick handling on crowded streets or urban jungles.
The rear hub comes with a fixed gear cog on one side. You can purchase a single speed freewheel from your Local Bike Shop & attach it on the other side and have the ability to flip/flop it to your liking. (Please check/tighten your lockring prior to every ride)
Although Keirin bikes are famously brakeless, the Kilo TT has an alloy dual pivot rear brake because at some point you may have to make a stop.
• Reynolds 520 Chromoly Steel Frame
• Chromoly Flat Crown Fork
• Weinmann XP Elite DoubleWall Rims
• Fixie (included), Hub will accept Freewheel on Opposite Side (not included)
• Threadless Headset & Stem & Clamp-On Cable Guides
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
Basic Sizing Guide
44c generally fits riders from 4'11" to 5'2"
47c generally fits riders from 5'3" to 5'5"
50c generally fits riders from 5'6" to 5'8"
53c generally fits riders from 5'9" to 5'11"
55c generally fits riders from 6'0" to 6'2"
57c generally fits riders from 6'3" to 6'5"
60c generally fits riders from 6'6" to 6'8"
63c generally fits riders from 6'8" to 7'0"
This is a general guide, please consult the geometry chart (See Link Below). Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you
- Main Frame: Mercier Custom Double Butted & Tapered Reynolds 520 Chromoly w/ Track Dropout
- Rear Triangle: Reynolds 520 Chromoly, Rack & Fender Mounts
- Fork: Mercier CustomDrawn Butted, Tapered. Full Chromoly
- Crank Set: Alloy Forged Track, 165mm, 44T
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Pedals: Alloy Road w/ Metal Clip & Leather Strap
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: N/A
- Shifters: N/A
- Free Wheel / Cassette: CrMo 16T Fixed Gear Cog (rear hub has fixed gear cog on one side, no freewheel, you can purchase and install your own single speed freewheel on the other side)
- Chain: KMC Z410A
- Front / Rear Hubs: TrackSpec High-Flange Alloy Sealed Bearing, 120mm rear spacing
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: Weinmann XP Elite Alloy Aero Section, DoubleWall, 36h
- Tires: Kenda 700x23c High Pressure
- Brake Set: Alloy Dual Pivot, Rear Only
- Brake Levers: Alloy Shorty TopMount, Right Side
- Headset: Threadless
- Handlebars: Alloy Track-Style Drop Bar, 420 Width
- Tape / Grip: Deluxe Cork
- Stem: Alloy 3D Forged
- Saddle: SL Turbo Style Racing, Cromoly Rail
- Seat Post: SL Micro Adjust Aluminum 250mm x 26.8mm
- Seat Clamp: Mercier SL Machined Aluminum
- Colors: Gloss Black, Orange Is The New
- Sizes: 44c, 47c, 50c, 53c, 55c, 57c, 60c, 63c
Mercier Kilo TT Geometry Chart