|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Get rad in the city with the Division 2!
Ready to commute, meet friends for a beer, or ride home from a show, the Division 2 is up for the challenges of street riding.
There is no such thing as a predictable surface when it comes to riding in the city. You encounter countless obstacles from potholes and manhole covers to train tracks, curbs, grates, and everything in between. The Division 2 is the bike that can handle it all.
Like a mountain bike made for the city, this is the ultimate multiuse machine. Plus, its fast and clean. Designed with a lightweight aluminum frame and fork, the Division 2 is light enough to lift up steep stairs to an apartment but durable enough for hardcore city use.
Featuring a single cog up front, 9 gears, and Hydraulic Disc Brakes, this bike is smooth-shifting and low-maintenance with serious braking power for wet and dirty conditions. Big all-terrain tires roll over almost anything in their path. Take your mountain bike skills to the street with this do-it-all ride.
The new Diamondback Division 2 is just the bike for the rider wanting the performance & agility of an Aluminum Frame, OneBy Shifting & Powerful Hydraulic Disc Brakes.
It offers higher performance and more comfort with the Advanced Alloy Straight Fork Blades,
Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes for sure stopping in nearly any conditions, and Shimano 1by Shifting.
The Division 2 offers a Custom Formed AL-6061 Heat Treated Aluminum Alloy frame that is Diamondback's own special City Sport Geometry.
Shimano 1By Gearing
Custom Formed AL-6061 Heat Treated Aluminum Alloy Frame
Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Only From BikeShopWarehouse.com
SM/15in fits most riders from 5'4" to 5'7"
MED/17in fits most riders from 5'7" to 5'10"
LG/19in fits most riders from 5'10" to 6'1"
XL/21in fits most riders from 6'1" to 6'4"
Sizing is a personal preference and the choice is ultimately up to the customer!
- Main Frame: Custom Formed AL-6061 Heat Treated Aluminum 275 City Sport Geometry
- Fork: Alloy Blades w/ Post Mount Disc
- Crank Set: Aluminum Forged 3PC 104 BCD, 40t
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge Bearing
- Pedals: Alloy Body w/ Chromoly Spindle
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Alivio M3100-SGS Shadow
- Shifters: Shimano Acera M3100 9sp Trigger (Right Only)
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano 9sp Cassette (11/34)
- Chain: KMC 9sp
- Front / Rear Hubs: Alloy w/ QR, 32h
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: Alloy DDM-5 Double Wall, 27.5in, 28mm Wide
- Tires: Vee Rubber Zilent 27.5 x 47
- Brake Set: Tektro HD-T275 Hydraulic Disc w/ 160mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro HD-T275
- Headset: 1 1/8in Internal Cartridge Bearing
- Handlebars: Alloy, 31.8, 15mm Rise, 680mm wide
- Tape / Grip: Ergo Dual Density
- Stem: 3D Forged Aluminum Alloy, 31.8mm Bar Clamp
- Saddle: Urban Warrior
- Seat Post: Aluminum Alloy Micro Adjust 27.2 x 350/400mm
- Colors: Matte Black
- Sizes: SM/15in, MED/17in, LG/19in, XL/21in
Assembly Instructions provided by Diamondback
For More Info