|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Join the 29er Revolution
If you have ridden one you know why you want one. If you have ever wanted to try one, this is the best deal on a 1x SRAM SX Eagle Drivetrain equipped 29er bike with powerful SRAM Hydraulic Disc Brakes and Long Travel Front Fork.
New PRO29X Engineered Frame
The Motobecane Fantom 29 SS12 boasts a new engineered aluminum frame for precision handling.
The Fantom 29 SS12 is specified with competition-ready components and has 66° HeadTube Angle coupled with 453mm Chainstays for maximum handling.
Extremely capable with long travel RST Blaze 29 Long Travel Front Shock. The Fantom 29 SS12 adds to those race winning specs... a smooth shifting SRAM SX Eagle 1x12 Crankset, sweet shifting SRAM SX Eagle Derailleur & Powerful SRAM DB-Level-A1 Hydraulic Disc Brakes.
Motobecane USA has really dialed in a race-proven geometry into this phenomenal ride. The handling is very responsive and yet stable. Singletrack and switchbacks are all handled with ease. Slow speed and high speed, technical and flat-out hammering, you will go faster because this 29'er bike is so darn capable.
Where do I find such a bike, you ask?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
Suggested Sizing Guide
15.5" usually fits riders from 5'6" to 5'9"
17" usually fits riders from 5'10" to 6'0"
19" usually fits riders from 6'0" to 6'2"
21" usually fits riders from 6'2" to 6'4"
- Main Frame: PRO29X Engineered Aluminum, DualProfile Hydroformed Downtube w/ Reinforced Gusset Advanced Internal Cable Routing, Internal Routing for Dropper Seatpost
- Rear Triangle: PRO29X 453mm Chainstays, Replaceable Rear Derailleur Hanger
- Fork: RST Blaze 29 TNL, 120mm Travel w/ Hydraulic LockOut
- Crank Set: SRAM SX Eagle 175mm, 32T, 1x
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM PowerSpline 118 /73
- Pedals: ATB
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM SX EAGLE 12sp , Max Tooth 50T
- Shifters: SRAM SX Eagle
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM Eagle PG1210 11/50
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle 12sp
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: Shimano, HB-TX506 32H Disc / Rear: Shimano FreeHub, FH-TX506
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: Weinmann U28 Disc, 32H
- Tires: MaXXis Rekon 29x2.4
- Brake Set: SRAM DB-Level-A1 MTB Hydraulic Disc , Aluminum, 180mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM DB-Level-A1 Hydraulic
- Headset: FSA NO.11P
- Handlebars: Skye Pro Aluminum, w/ 9° Rise
- Tape / Grip: Velo Double Density
- Stem: Skye Comp Threadless, 6061 Aluminum Alloy 10° Rise, EXT: 15.5in / 75mm, 17in & 19in / 90mm, 21in / 105mm
- Saddle: MTN
- Seat Post: Kind Shock Dropper E-TEN- I (internal routing) w/ Remote, 27.2 x 400mm, 100mm Travel, w/ KGP Remote
- Seat Clamp: Super Light Alloy w/ Bolt
- Colors: Matte Black , Matte Electron
- Sizes: 15.5in, 17in, 19in, 21in