|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Looking for a Cross Country Mountain Bike that will be at home wherever you take it? This would be your bike!
The Motobecane Fantom DS Sport offers everything you would expect.
The larger wheels on make short work of anything that's in front of you. Couple that with a Kinesis custom aluminum frame, SR Suntour front shock w/ lockout, Air rear shock, Shimano drivetrain, & Tektro disc brakes and you have a sure winner. Don't forget to notice the WTB STP i25 TCS™ 2.0 wheels & Maxxis Ikon tires.
The Fantom DS Sport is a fast, fun and capable cross-country bike. The suspension design is easy to set up and requires minimal maintenance letting you spend less time in the workshop and more time on the trail.
• Lightweight Kinesis aluminum frame.
• Long travel front and rear delivers a smooth ride over rough trails
• Single pivot suspension design with sealed cartridge bearings is lightweight, easy to set up and requires minimal maintenance
• Proven Shimano components on all models
• Tektro Disc brakes provide increased stopping power in all conditions
• Dropper seatpost compatible
• 14.5" & 16.5" models have 27.5" Wheels
• 17", 18.5" & 21" models have 29" Wheels
Here's what WTB says about the TCS™ Technology
"Our TCS™ (Tubeless Compatible System) technology is the solution for riders seeking high performance, lightweight and durable mountain bike wheel systems that are easy to install, fun to ride and simple to service... (Simply add your own TCS™ Tires and Sealant and... Say goodbye to air compressors, tire levers and pinch flats. Say hello to your full riding potential."
If you want to learn more about TCS™, follow the link at the bottom of this page
NOTE: Due to recent shortages, some specs shown in pictures may have changed. See Specifications for correct description.
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
14.5in usually fits riders from 5'2" to 5'5" (27.5" Wheel)
16.5in usually fits riders from 5'6" to 5'8" (27.5" Wheel)
17in usually fits riders from 5'9" to 5'11" (29" Wheel)
18.5in usually fits riders from 6'0" to 6'2" (29" Wheel)
21in usually fits riders from 6'3" to 6'5" (29" Wheel)
This is a general guide, Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: Kinesis Engineered Aluminum, MultiProfile Hydroformed Tubes, ProX Designed Sizing Dropper Seatpost Routing
- Rear Triangle: Kinesis Engineered Aluminum with SinglePivot TrailTuned PowerStay Design, replaceable rear derailleur hanger, KS 582RL Air Rear Shock w/ PreLoad &LockOut
- Fork: Suntour SF15-XCM-HLO-DS 29 or 27.5 (see sizing info), Advanced Lockout
- Crank Set: Shimano, 175mm, 42/32/22
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB-7420ST-122.5
- Pedals: ATB
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano FD-M310, TopSwing, DualPull
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Altus RD-M310-L
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M315 RapidFire, w/ Optical Gear Display 3 x 8 (24sp)
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano CS-HG31, 8sp, 11/34
- Chain: KMC Z8 Narrow
- Front / Rear Hubs: Gravity JTech Alloy Disc
- Spokes: 14G Stainless Steel
- Rims: WTB STP i25 TCS™ 2.0 32h, Disc Only, (Tubeless Compatible System Rim)
- Tires: Maxxis Ikon 29in or 27.5in (see sizing info)
- Brake Set: Tektro Aries Mechanical Disc w/ 180mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro Alloy
- Headset: Orbit 1.5 - 1 1/8in ZS
- Handlebars: Kalloy 6061 Alloy, 9° Rise
- Tape / Grip: VP ClampOn w/ Single Aluminum Clamp
- Stem: Alloy 6061, 9° Rise, 90mm
- Saddle: WTB Speed V Sport SE
- Seat Post: 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 400mm
- Seat Clamp: Superlight Aluminum (31.9x30.5) w/ CroMo Allen Boly
- Colors: Matte Gray, Burnt Orange
- Sizes: 14.5in 16.5in (w/ 27.5in Wheels) 17in, 18.5in, 21in (w/ 29in Wheels)
Learn more about WTB TCS™ Technology