|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Looking for a Cross Country Mountain Bike that will be at home wherever you take it? This would be your bike!
The Motobecane Fantom DS Elite offers everything you would expect.
The larger wheels on make short work of anything that's in front of you. Couple that with a Kinesis custom aluminum frame, front & rear shocks w/ lockout, Shimano drivetrain, & Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and you have a sure winner. Don't forget to notice the WTB ST i25 TCS™ 2.0 wheels & WTB Nano tires. NOTE: Due to shortages throughout the bike industry some models will have upgraded Maxxis Ikon tires. Unfortunately, there is no way to choose.
The Fantom DS Elite is a fast, fun and capable cross-country bike. The suspension design is easy to set up and requires minimal maintenance letting you spend less time in the workshop and more time on the trail.
• Lightweight Kinesis aluminum frame.
• Long Travel front & rear shocks delivers a smooth ride over rough trails
• Single pivot suspension design with sealed cartridge bearings is lightweight, easy to set up and requires minimal maintenance
• Proven Shimano components
• Shimano Hydraulic Disc brakes provide increased stopping power in all conditions
• Dropper seatpost compatible
Here's what WTB says about the TCS™ Technology
"Our TCS™ (Tubeless Compatible System) technology is the solution for riders seeking high performance, lightweight and durable mountain bike wheel systems that are easy to install, fun to ride and simple to service... (Simply add your own TCS™ Tires and Sealant and... Say goodbye to air compressors, tire levers and pinch flats. Say hello to your full riding potential."
If you want to learn more about TCS™, follow the link at the bottom of this page
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
14.5in usually fits riders from 5'2" to 5'5"
16.5in usually fits riders from 5'6" to 5'8"
17in usually fits riders from 5'9" to 5'11"
18.5in usually fits riders from 6'0" to 6'2"
21in usually fits riders from 6'3" to 6'5"
This is a general guide, Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: Kinesis Engineered Aluminum, MultiProfile Hydroformed Tubes, Dropper Seatpost Routing, Pro-X Designed Sizing
- Rear Triangle: Kinesis Engineered Aluminum w/ SinglePivot TrailTuned PowerStay Design, Replaceable Rear Derailleur Hanger, KS 582RL Air Rear Shock w/ Preload, Dual Control Rebound, Lockout
- Fork: Suntour SF20-XCM-HLO-DS 29, 120mm Travel, w/ Hydraulic Lockout
- Crank Set: Shimano FC-TX801, 175mm, 42/32/22
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB-7420ST-122.5
- Pedals: ATB
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano FD-M310, TopSwing, DualPull
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Altus RD-M310-L
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M315 RapidFire Plus w/ Optical Gear Display, 3x8
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano CS-HG31 8sp, 11/34
- Chain: KMC Z8.1 Narrow
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: Shimano HB-M475-L Disc w/ 100mm Axle Rear: Shimano FH-M475L Disc w/ 135mm Axle
- Spokes: 14G Stainless Steel
- Rims: WTB ST i25 TCS™ 2.0, 32h, Disc Only, (Tubeless Compatible System Rim) see link at bottom
- Tires: WTB Nano Comp or Maxxis Ikon (Sorry, no choice) 29in
- Brake Set: Shimano MT200 Hydraulic Disc w/ SM-RT26 Rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT200 Hydraulic
- Headset: Orbit 1.5 ZS
- Handlebars: Alloy 6061, 9° Bend
- Tape / Grip: VP ClampOn W/ Single Aluminum Clamp
- Stem: Alloy 6061, 10° Rise
- Saddle: WTB Speed V Sport SE
- Seat Post: Alloy 6061, 27.2 x 400mm
- Seat Clamp: Superlight Aluminum (31.9x30.5) w/ CroMo Allen Boly
- Colors: Satin Nautical Blue, Stealth Super Dark (SSD)
- Sizes: 14.5in 16.5in, 17in, 18.5in, 21in
Learn more about WTB TCS™ Technology