|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Join the BOOST Bunch
What is a BOOST Bike?
Boost is a SRAM technology of using wider axles for optimized wheel and frame geometry. It allows the most optimum wheel strength, weight and tire clearance possible.
Why a BOOST?
Ingeniously simple concept. Giant tires equals more control in loose conditions. They have a a lighter tire than a regular fat bike and roll fast but with much more flotation, traction & cornering.
Look at these Key Features:
SRAM SX Eagle 1x12 Crank
SRAM SX Eagle Shifting
Suntour SF17 XCM32 Shock
Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes
WTP STP TCS Disc Compatible Rims
Where do I find such a bike, you ask?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
13in usually fits riders from 5'4" to 5'6"
16in usually fits riders from 5'7" to 5'9"
18in usually fits riders from 5'10" to 6'0"
19.5in usually fits riders from 6'0" to 6'2"
21in usually fits riders from 6'3" to 6'5"
- Main Frame: HydroFormed Aluminum w/ Disc Mount, H2O Bosses, Rear Rack Braze-ons, Symmetrical Rear Triangle BOOST 148mm spacing
- Fork: Suntour SF17 XCM32 HLO DS, 100mm Travel, 110mm BOOST Spacing & Advanced Lockout
- Crank Set: SRAM SX Eagle DUB w/ 175mm Arms, 32T, 1x12
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM BB DUB BSA MTB68SP
- Pedals: Mountain Platform
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM SX Eagle 12sp
- Shifters: SRAM SX Eagle SL-SX-1-A1 12sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM SX Eagle CS-PG1210, 12sp
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle 12sp
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: Formula DC-711 Alloy, ThruAxle Rear: KT-M4TR-C, ThruAxle
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: WTB STP TCS 27.5in Alloy, 32 Spoke, Tubeless Compatible
- Tires: WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5 x 2.8
- Brake Set: Shimano M201 Hydraulic Disc w/ ASMRT56M 180mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano M201 Hydraulic Disc
- Headset: VP-A68E W/M-1D Alloy
- Handlebars: MTB Aluminum 700mm Wide, 6° Sweep
- Tape / Grip: WTB Kraton
- Stem: Alloy Threadless 90mm w/10° rise
- Saddle: WTB Rocket Comp
- Seat Post: Alloy 400mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy
- Colors: Matte Gray, Matte Red
- Sizes: 13in, 16n, 18in, 19.5in, 21in
Read about WTB TCS technology