|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
This is the last Motobecane 300HTW. We just did a physical inventory... there was ONE left that was in the wrong slot! The 300HT has been one of our most popular bikes...
Bike prices are going up due to drastic increases in shipping as well as for the parts that go on the bikes.
This is a deal & a half... but there is only ONE. Who's going to jump on it?
The 300HT series has been one of their most popular bikes... so it only makes sense to bring out a 'woman's specific' model.
Women's high end performance without breaking the bank. The awesome parts spec includes a long travel Suntour fork with adjustable pre-load, competitive high quality 21 Speed Shimano Altus derailleur and powerful V-brakes for sure-stops.
The WTB Speed She woman's specific saddle is well reviewed and loved by many women cyclists. The 300HTW offers a Suntour suspension fork that is custom specified and coordinates with the saddle accent and decals - so cute and professional. The fork is equipped with pre-load adjusters to customise performance.
This frame is best-in-class and one of the best we have seen on most mountain bikes selling for less than $1000. Features Custom 7005 Aluminum Trail-Tuned PowerStays, gussetted downtube, sculpted rear dropouts with a replaceable rear derailleur hanger, water bottle bosses (two on the 18in and one on the 13in & 16in., along with International Standard rear V mounts
When you look for a woman's specific bike, you typically run into a high price point.
Not with the Motobecane 300HTW...
And not from BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
13in Ladies fits riders from 4'9" to 5'2"
16in Ladies fits riders from 5'2" to 5'7"
18in Ladies fits riders from 5'7" to 5'11"
This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you
- Main Frame: Custom 7005 Aluminum Trail-Tuned PowerStay frame, gussetted downtube, sculpted rear dropouts w/ replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Fork: Suntour SF9-M2 w/preload
- Crank Set: Suntour XCC 28/38/48
- Bottom Bracket: Suntour Sealed Cartridge BB10-XCT-SQ
- Pedals: ATB Beartrap
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano FD-TX51M6 top-pull
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Altus long cage
- Shifters: Shimano Acera ST-EF51, 21sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: 14-34 Freewheel, 7sp (21 speeds total)
- Chain: KMC 7sp
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula V-Specific Aluminum, Sealed Ball Bearing mechanism
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: DA18 Double Wall Aluminum Alloy w/ CNC side wall
- Tires: Kenda Blackwall 26 x 2.10 (front and rear specific tread pattern)
- Brake Set: Aluminum Alloy V-Brakes
- Brake Levers: Shimano for V-Brakes
- Headset: Cane Creek Internal Sealed caged ball bearing
- Handlebars: Skye Comp
- Tape / Grip: WTB Dual Compound
- Stem: Skye Comp Threadless Aluminum alloy
- Saddle: ATB Women's Specific w/ Comfort Groove
- Seat Post: Skye Aluminum AngleAdjust
- Seat Clamp: Alloy QR
- Colors: Silver, Pink, Lilac, Turquoise, Ice Blue, Burnt Orange
- Sizes: 13in, 16in, 18in