|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The new Gravity Swift DLX24 is just the bike for the rider wanting the performance of an aluminum frame, even wider triple gearing, comfortable upright riding position & dealing with a budget.
It offers higher performance and more comfort with the Advanced Straight Fork Blades,
Powerful V-Brakes for sure stopping for nearly any conditions, and Wide Tires Fit with room for up to 1.7 x 29er tires.
The Swift frame is precision welded from specially shaped lightweight and strong aluminum tubing.
The tubing is Gravity's own special FBSeries TubeSet. Look at the engineered top tube and downtube. This is designed for a responsive performance while maintaining a comfortable ride quality. The frame is a semi-compact geometry which allows for a bit more comfortable and upright position and easy straddling, yet is still aero-enough for some serious riding if you tuck down from the flat bars.
Powerful V-Brakes and Rear Rack Mounts make this the great all-around bike.
• MicroShift Mezzo Derailleurs
• MicroShift Mezzo Shifters
• FBSeries Aluminum Frame, lighter, higher performance with comfortable semi-upright geometry
• Straight Blade Forks with V-Brake Mounts
• Powerfull V-Brakes
• Aluminum Alloy Cranksets
NOTE. Pictures shown may differ slightly from the actual bike. See Specifications, listed below, for actual components included on this model.
Only From BikeShopWarehouse.com
Due to a negotiated reduction in shipping costs, this new model can be offered at a lower price.
This does not apply to the previously purchased models.
14in Ladies fits most riders from 4'10" to 5'5"
16in Ladies fits most riders from 5'5" to 5'11"
16in Mens fits most riders from 5'5" to 5'9"
18in Mens fits most riders from 5'9" to 6'0"
20in Mens fits most riders from 6'0" to 6'2"
22in Mens fits most riders from 6'2' to 6'5"
(NOTE: Ladies frames have a "step-through" design with a lowered top tube, as shown above)
Sizing is a personal preference and the choice is ultimately up to the customer!
- Main Frame: Gravity FBSeries 6061 Aluminum, S-Bend Seatstays, 2xH2O Mounts, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, Rear Rack Mounts. 135mm Rear Axle Spacing
- Fork: Gravity 700c StraightBlade w/ 1.125in Steerer
- Crank Set: Alloy 28/38/48 170mm w/ Chain Cover (All cranks are BLACK as shown on Ladies models)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge, Square Taper
- Pedals: 9/16in Axle, Platform
- Front Derailleurs: MicroShift Mezzo
- Rear Derailleurs: MicroShift Mezzo
- Shifters: MicroShift Mezzo 3x8 (24 Gears Total)
- Free Wheel / Cassette: MicroShift Mezzo 8sp
- Chain: KMC
- Front / Rear Hubs: Alloy w/ QR
- Rims: HJC DA-300D Alloy 700c HighProfile, Double Wall
- Tires: 700 x 38 Kenda K-184 (Room For Most Tires Up To 29 x 1.7)
- Brake Set: V-Brake Alloy
- Brake Levers: Alloy
- Headset: Alloy
- Handlebars: Flat Bar w/ low-rise (640mm wide x 30mm Rise)
- Tape / Grip: Krayton
- Stem: ComfortAdjustable Alloy, 90mm on 16in & 18in / 110mm on 20in & 22in
- Saddle: Comfort w/ Elastomer Suspension Saddle
- Seat Post: Aluminum Alloy 400mm
- Seat Clamp: Aluminum Alloy
- Accessories: Kickstand
- Colors: Matte Black, Matte Gray, Satin Nautical Blue, Satin Silver, Pink, Satin Silver (bluish silver), Seafoam, White, Egg Blue
(Sorry, we don't have pics of several colors yet. See color samples)
- Sizes: Mens: 16in, 18in, 20in, 22in Ladies: 14in, 16in