|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
There are so few choices when buying a high grade touring bike these days. It's a shame. When you do find one and look at the price... it's well over $1200.00+. That's a shame also!
The Windsor Tourist is a bike you can do practically anything on, from riding cross country like one family did (see link below) to commuting back and forth to work or just a nice day out on your bike.
Windsor's product engineers designed this bike for comfortable loaded touring. The angles of the 6061 Alloy frame are relaxed for stability, the wheelbase is long, the clearances around the wheels sufficient for fat, sturdy tires and fenders. The wheels are especially strong, each built with 32, 14-gauge spokes laced into strong, double-wall aluminum rims. The drivetrain is durable Shimano for smooth shifting. It has a wide-range 21-speed Shimano setup, gears for the Rockies (up and down) to the the desert.
And... Best of all, the Windsor Tourist comes with an aluminum touring rack ($50.00 Value) as well as a Water Bottle Cage & Kickstand.
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
49c usually fits 4'11" to 5'2"
52c usually fits 5’3” to 5'5"
54c usually fits 5’6” to 5'8"
56c usually fits 5’9” to 5'11"
58c usually fits 6’0” to 6'2"
61c usually fits 6’2” to 6'4"
This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: Advanced Aluminim 6061, Bento Box Mounts (Bento Box not Included)
- Rear Triangle: HydroFormed Aluminum
- Fork: StraightBlade Cro-Moly w/ 3 Sets of Braze-ons (mounts)
- Crank Set: Shimano FC-A073 30/39/50 170mm Alloy
- Bottom Bracket: VP-BC73 Cartridge Sealed
- Pedals: VP-990S
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano FD-TY510T
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano RD-TY500D
- Shifters: Shimano ST-A073 21sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano CS-HG20 12/32 7sp
- Chain: KMC Z-7
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: Formula DC19 Alloy 32H Disc w/ QR, Rear: Formula DC27A Alloy 32H Disc w/ QR
- Rims: HJC-DA-300D Double Wall Aluminum, 32H, 700 x 32
- Tires: 700 x 38 w/ Reflective SideWall & PunctureGuard
- Brake Set: Tektro Mechanical Disc w/ 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano ST-A070
- Headset: VP-A01EL W/M-53D Alloy
- Handlebars: Road Aluminum Alloy Width: 49c & 52c is 400mm, 54c & 56c is 420mm, 58c & 61c is 440mm
- Tape / Grip: SynthCork Wrap
- Stem: Aluminum Alloy, 60mm on 49c, 52c / 75mm on 54c, 56c / 90mm on 58c, 61c
- Saddle: WTB Speed V Sport SE or Velo (based on availability)
- Seat Post: 6061 Aluminum Alloy, 27.2 x 400mm
- Seat Clamp: Super Light Alloy w/ QR
- Accessories: Rear Rack, Water Bottle Cage, Kickstand
- Colors: Elegant Gray, Ocean Blue, OAS Orange
- Sizes: 49c, 52c, 54c, 56c, 58c, 61c
Two Grads and a Dad on Tour