|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Have you checked out the Gravity FSX BOOST Pro Eagle?
If not, you should!
This Dual Suspension 29er will take you anywhere you would want to go... and then some.
The Gravity FSX BOOST Pro Eagle is specified with competition-ready components and has geometry based on careful research and trail-testing. Please compare this bike directly against any other $2500.00 and up 29er Full Suspension bikes on the market. Their bikes are likely heavier or not as well equipped.
SRAM Hydraulic Disc Brakes are rated by magazines as the best. The Gravity FSX BOOST Pro Eagle is also lighter than most other bikes in its price range & has much higher level parts.
Gravity has really dialed in a race-proven geometry into this phenomenal ride. The handling is very responsive and yet stable. Singletrack and switchbacks are all handled with ease. Slow speed and high speed, technical and flat-out hammering, you will go faster because this bike is so capable. You will love the ride of this Gravity FSX BOOST Pro Eagle bike as it will be more nimble and roll about as well.
Look At These Features
SRAM SX Eagle Derailleur
SRAM SX Eagle Shifter
SRAM SX Eagle Crankset
RockShox Recon RL Front Shock
RockShox Monarch R Rear Shock
WTB ST i25 Tubeless Compatible Rims
MaXXis Ikon Foldable Tires
Dropper Seatpost w/ Remote
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
15" Fits most riders 5'6" to 5'8"
17" Fits most riders 5'8" to 5'11"
19" Fits most riders 6'0" to 6'2"
21" Fits most riders 6'3" to 6'5"
This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: Kinesis Engineered, 27.5 PLUSCapable Full Suspension Boost Design w/ LEAPP (Linear Extended Axle Pivot Path), Oversized, Custom HydroFormed TIG Welded 6061 Aluminum, Internal Cable Routing, SteathType Dropper Post Routing
- Rear Triangle: 6061 Advanced Single Pivot Rear Triangle Swing Arm, RockShox Monarch Rear Shock w/ External Rebound Adjustment, Travel up to 5in
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL, Crown Adjust 29 (also fits 27+) BOOST 15X110mm ThruAxle, SoloAir, 140mm Travel
- Crank Set: SRAM SX Eagle B148 PowerSpline 175mm, 32T
- Bottom Bracket: TruVativ PowerSpline 118 /68 Cartridge
- Pedals: Mountain Platform
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM SX Eagle 12sp , Max tooth 50T
- Shifters: SRAM SX Eagle 12sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM PG1210 Eagle 11-50T
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: JTech JY-D951-15-110 Alloy Disc, 32H, 15x110mm ThruAxle, Rear: JTech JY-D162SB Alloy Disc, 32H, 12x148mm ThruAxle
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: WTB ST i25 TCS 2.0, 29in, 32h, Tubeless Compatible
- Tires: MaXXis Ikon 29x2.35, Tubeless Ready, Foldable , EXO/TR
- Brake Set: SRAM Level T-A1 Hydraulic Disc w/ SRAM Centerline 180mm Rotor Front & Rear
- Brake Levers: SRAM Level T-A1 Hydraulic Disc
- Headset: VP-A71 W/M-1D w/ Alloy Cap
- Handlebars: Alloy MTB Width: 760mm, Rise 9°
- Tape / Grip: LockOn VP PP/TPR w/ Single Aluminum Clamp
- Stem: Aluminum Alloy, Threadless, Extension: 15in / 60mm, 17in / 70mm, 19in / 80mm, 21in / 90mm
- Saddle: WTB SL8 Comp
- Seat Post: KS E-TEN- I Dropper (Internal Route)) 31.6x385mm, 100mm Travel w/ KGP Remote
- Seat Clamp: Super Light Alloy w/ QR
- Colors: Stealth Super Dark (SSD)
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in