|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Join the 29er Revolution
If you have ridden one you know why you want one. If you have ever wanted to try one, this is the best deal on a 1x equipped 29er bike with powerful SRAM Hydraulic Disc Brakes and RST Blaze Long Travel Front Fork.
New PRO29X Engineered Frame
The Motobecane Fantom 29 SS9 boasts a new engineered aluminum frame for precision handling.
The Fantom 29 SS9 is specified with competition-ready components and has 66° HeadTube Angle coupled with 453mm Chainstays for maximum handling.
Extremely capable with long travel RST Blaze 29 Long Travel Front Shock. The Fantom 29 SS9 adds to those race winning specs... a smooth shifting Lasco 1x9 Crankset, sweet shifting MicroShift Derailleur & Powerful SRAM DB-Level-A1 Hydraulic Disc Brakes.
Motobecane USA has really dialed in a race-proven geometry into this phenomenal ride. The handling is very responsive and yet stable. Singletrack and switchbacks are all handled with ease. Slow speed and high speed, technical and flat-out hammering, you will go faster because this 29'er bike is so darn capable.
Where do I find such a bike, you ask?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
Suggested Sizing Guide
15.5" usually fits riders from 5'6" to 5'9"
17" usually fits riders from 5'10" to 6'0"
19" usually fits riders from 6'0" to 6'2"
21" usually fits riders from 6'2" to 6'4"
- Main Frame: PRO29X Engineered Aluminum, DualProfile Hydroformed Downtube w/ Reinforced Gusset Advanced Internal Cable Routing, Internal Routing for Dropper Seatpost
- Rear Triangle: PRO29X 453mm Chainstays, Replaceable Rear Derailleur Hanger
- Fork: RST Blaze 29 TNL, 120mm Travel w/ Hydraulic LockOut
- Crank Set: Lasco 1by, 175mm, 32T, Alloy
- Bottom Bracket: FSA Cartridge Seal Oversized Bearings
- Pedals: ATB
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: MicroShift 1x9, Active Motion RD+ w/ Clutch, Direct Cable Pull Design
- Shifters: MicroShift SL-M8195-R Xpress Plus
- Free Wheel / Cassette: MicroShift CS-H093, 11/42
- Chain: KMC Z9 Narrow
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: Shimano for Disc 32H / Rear: Shimano FreeHub for Disc
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: Weinmann U28 Disc, 32H
- Tires: MaXXis Rekon 29x2.4
- Brake Set: SRAM DB-Level-A1 MTB Hydraulic Disc , Aluminum, 180mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro Hydraulic
- Headset: FSA NO.11P
- Handlebars: Skye Pro Aluminum, w/ 9° Rise
- Tape / Grip: Velo Double Density
- Stem: Skye Comp Threadless, 6061 Aluminum Alloy 10° Rise, EXT: 15.5in / 75mm, 17in & 19in / 90mm, 21in / 105mm
- Saddle: MTN
- Seat Post: Kind Shock Dropper E-TEN- I (internal routing) w/ Remote, 27.2 x 400mm, 100mm Travel, w/ KGP Remote
- Seat Clamp: Super Light Alloy w/ Bolt
- Colors: Matte Black , Matte Electron
- Sizes: 15.5in, 17in, 19in, 21in