|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Take a look at the new Motobecane HAL 5.5 Super Eagle 29er Dual Suspension 1x 12 Mountain bike
The HAL 5.5 Super Eagle (Highly Active Linkage) Design represents the top of the food chain. It's Super Supple! You'll be climbing, descending & braking with more control than ever.
Motobecane USA has dialed in a race-proven geometry into this phenomenal ride. Very responsive and yet stable.
Slow speed, high speed, technical to flat-out hammering, you'll rip the trails 'cause this bike is so darn capable and super plush.
With the HAL series, you've got a super-capable full suspension 29er trail bike that'll do just about anything for far less than any other bike.
DT Swiss W 1900 Spline Tubeless Ready Wheelset
RockShox Pike Select Forks w/ 150mm Travel
5.1 inches of Highly Active Linkage Travel
Tapered Steerers & Head Tubes for precision steering
Advanced Hydroformed Frame for a strong and lightweight package
CNC Aluminum Knuckle Box Suspension
MaXXis Ikon Tubeless Ready Tires
Dropper SeatPost w/Remote
SRAM SX Eagle 1by Cranks
SRAM SX Eagle 1 x 12 Shifting
Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes
The DT Swiss (Tubeless Compatible System) technology is the solution for riders seeking high performance, lightweight and durable mountain bike wheel systems that are easy to install, fun to ride and simple to service... (Read more about DT Swiss Tubeless Conversion by following the link at the bottom of this page).
This model is also offered in a 27.5in wheel (listed separately). See link at bottom of page.
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
16.5in/42c usually fits riders from 5'6" to 5'8"
18in/46c usually fits riders from 5'9" to 5'11"
19in/48c usually fits riders from 6'0" to 6'2"
21/52c usually fits riders from 6'3" to 6'5" an up
This is a general guide, Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: HydroFormed Butted & Geometric Multishaped 6061 Aluminum Tubes w/up to 130mm Wheel Travel, CNC KnuckleBox, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger
- Rear Triangle: 6061 Aluminum Four Bar Rocker Arm w/ HAL Linkage, w/ RockShox Monarch R Rear Air Shock w/ External Rebound
- Fork: RockShox Pike Select w/ 1 1/8in to 1.5in Taper Threadless Steerer, w/ 150mm Travel, 15x110 ThruAxle
- Crank Set: SRAM SX Eagle B148 PowerSpline w/ 175mm Arms 32T
- Bottom Bracket: TruVativ PowerSpline 118 /68
- Pedals: MTB w/ CroMo Axle
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM SX Eagle 1 x 12
- Shifters: SRAM SL GX Eagle 12sp. Max Tooth 50T
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM PG1210 Eagle 11/50 12sp
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: DT Swiss New Spline 370 w/ 15x110mm ThruAxle, Rear: DT Swiss New Spline 370 Center Lock w/ 3 Pawl System. 12x148mm ThruAxle Boost Compatible
- Spokes: DT Swiss StraightPull DT Champion
- Rims: DT Swiss E 1900 Splineฎ, Tuneless Ready 28H Including Tubeless Tape 32 mm, Tubeless Valve MTB 32mm (included in parts box)
- Tires: MaXXis Ikon 29 x 2.35, Tubeless Ready , Foldable, EXO/TR
- Brake Set: Shimano MT201 Hydraulic Disc w/ Shimano SM-RT10 Rotor 180mm w/ LockRing
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT201 Hydraulic Disc
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5B ZS
- Handlebars: Ritchey Mtn Comp Rizer 6061 Alloy (17ฐ Upsweep, 9ฐ Bend)
- Tape / Grip: VP LockOn w/ Single Aluminum Clamp
- Stem: Ritchey Comp 4-AXIS 84/6D, 60mm on 16.5in / 70mm on 18in / 80mm on 19in / 90mm on 21in
- Saddle: WTB SL8 SL
- Seat Post: KindShock E-Ten-I Dropper Post w/ Internal StealthType Routing), 30.9, 385mm, 100mm Travel w/KGP Remote
- Seat Clamp: Super Light Aluminum
- Colors: Matte Black, Satin Nautical Blue (pic of black bike is the 27.5in version)
- Sizes: 16.5in, 18in, 19in, 21in
DT Swiss Tubeless System Setup
Check out this same model with 27.5in Wheels