|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Here is the brand new 24 Speed Motobecane 350DS
It utilizes the same advanced aluminum frame as the high level 750DS, featuring Fully Active DS Pivot Frame Technology.
Notice the following upgrades:
• SunTour Long Travel Fork
• Coil-Over Rear Suspension
• DoubleWall Disc Wheelset & Formula Hubs
• Shimano or MicroShift Shifters (Sorry, no choice due to supply chain issues)
• Shimano or MicroShift Derailleurs (Sorry, no choice due to supply chain issues)
Pictures are for example only. See Specifications for actual components.
Motobecane USA says "the carefully researched single pivot design is very durable, lighter and improves ride response and control".
Incredibly spec'ed with Shimano/MicroShift, SunTour Cranks, Double-wall rims, powerful Disc Brakes, SunTour Long Travel suspension fork... all for a great price!
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Info
16.5in usually fits 5'6" to 5'8"
18.5in usually fits 5'9" to 5'11"
20.5in usually fits 6'0" to 6'3"
- Main Frame: Custom Formed TIG Welded 6061 Aluminum
- Rear Triangle: 6061 Aluminum Alloy, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, Oversize Bearing Pivot w/ KS-260 Rear Shock
- Fork: SunTour SF14
- Crank Set: SunTour CW13-XCC 22/32/42 w/ 175mm Alloy Arms
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge Unit
- Pedals: Composite w/ Steel Cage
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano FD-TY700TSM6 or MicroShift FDM20 (Sorry, no choice due to supply chain issues)
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano AceraRD-M360SGS or MicroShift RDm36L (Sorry, no choice due to supply chain issues)
- Shifters: Shimano or MicroShift 3x8, 24sp (Sorry, no choice due to supply chain issues)
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano CS-HG318 11/32 8sp (24 gears total)
- Chain: KMC 8sp
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula Disc w/ QR Front & Rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: DH18 DoubleWall Alloy 26in, 32H
- Tires: BlackWall 26x2.1
- Brake Set: Tektro Novela Disc w/ 160mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano or MicroShift for Disc (Sorry, no choice due to supply chain issues)
- Headset: Cane Creek VP-A42E Threadless 1.125in Sealed Ball Bearing
- Handlebars: Alloy 620mm Wide, 30mm Rise, 6° Sweep
- Tape / Grip: WTB Double Density
- Stem: Aluminum Alloy w/ 60mm Extension, 10° Rise
- Saddle: WTB Speed V Sport w/ LoveChannel or Equivalent (based on availability)
- Seat Post: Alloy MicroAdjust, 27.2 x 300mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy QR
- Colors: Matte Red, Matte Black, Glacier White
- Sizes: 16.5in, 18.5in, 20.5in