|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Join the 29er Revolution
If you have ridden one you know why you want one. If you have ever wanted to try one, this is the best deal on a 24 Speed, Shimano drivetrain equipped 29er bike with powerful Disc Brakes and Lockout Front Fork.
New Hydroformed Frame
The Motobecane Fantom 29 Expert boasts a new TrailTuned aluminum frame that is so well-designed and engineered it would be a survivor of anything Jeff Probst could ever think up. We say it's kind of like Angelina Jolie in Tomb Raider, beautiful and tough.
The Fantom 29 Expert is specified with competition-ready components and has geometry based on the FLY Team XC Race Bike of the Year. Please compare this bike directly against any other manufacturers $999+ 29,er hardtail on the market. Their bikes are heavier or not as well equipped.
Extremely capable with long travel SunTour XCT30 front shock w/ adjustable PreLoad & Lockout. The Fantom 29 Expert adds to those race winning specs... a smooth shifting Shimano Crank, Sealed ball bearing headset, sweet shifting Shimano Derailleurs & powerful Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes.
(Disc Brakes are rated by customers as the best. Far superior to most any V-brake systems and more powerful.)
Motobecane USA has really dialed in a race-proven geometry into this phenomenal ride. The handling is very responsive and yet stable. Singletrack and switchbacks are all handled with ease. Slow speed and high speed, technical and flat-out hammering, you will go faster because this 29'er bike is so darn capable.
Where do I find such a bike, you ask?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
13.0in usually fits riders from 5'4" to 5'6"
15.5in usually fits riders from 5'7" to 5'9"
17.5in usually fits riders from 5'10" to 6'0"
19in usually fits riders from 6'1" to 6'3"
21in usually fits riders from 6'3" to 6'5"
Sizing is a personal preference and the choice is ultimately up to the customer!
- Main Frame: Custom 6061-T6 Aluminum w/ TrailTuned PowerStay w/ Gussetted DownTube
- Rear Triangle: 6061-T6 Aluminum w/ Sculpted Rear Dropouts, Replaceable Rear Derailleur Hanger, Standard Rear Disc Mounts
- Fork: Suntour SF19 XCT30 HLO 29in suspension fork w/ Adjustable Preload & Advanced LockOut, 100mm Travel
- Crank Set: Shimano FC-TX801 22/32/42, Alloy w/ 175mm Arms
- Bottom Bracket: VP-BC73 Sealed Cartridge
- Pedals: ATB Beartrap
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Altus
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Altus RD-M310DL
- Shifters: Shimano Altus SL-M315 24sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Altus CS-HG318 11-34 8sp
- Chain: KMC CN-HG40
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula DC19 Alloy Disc w/ QR
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: DA-17D Double Wall Alloy
- Tires: WTB Trail Boss Comp 29x2.25
- Brake Set: Shimano MT200 Hydraulic Disc w/ ASMRT56S 160mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT200 Hydraulic Disc
- Headset: Internal Sealed Caged Ball Bearing 1.125in
- Handlebars: MTB-AL330BT 760mm
- Tape / Grip: WTB DualCompound
- Stem: MTB Aluminum Alloy Threadless w/10° rise
- Saddle: WTB Rocket Comp
- Seat Post: Aluminum Micro-Adjust 400mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy w/QR
- Colors: Matte Black, Matte Electron Blue, Matte Ti Gray
- Sizes: 13in, 15.5in, 17.5in, 19in, 21in