|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Join the 27.5er Revolution
If you have ridden one you know why you want one. If you have ever wanted to try one, this is the best deal on a 24 Speed, Shimano drivetrain equipped 27.5" bike with powerful Hydraulic Disc Brakes and BIG 27.5 x 2.5" Tires & a Front Shock w/ LockOut
New BiAxle TopTube Design Frame
The Motobecane Fantom 2.5 boasts a new engineered aluminum frame for precision handling.
Rough & Ready
The Fantom 2.5 is specified with great components and has geometry based on the FLY Team XC Race Bike of the Year. Please compare this bike directly against any other manufacturers $1500+ 27.5 hardtail on the market. Their bikes are heavier or not as well equipped.
Extremely capable with 100mm travel Suntour XCT Front Shock w/ Lockout. The Fantom 2.5 adds to those race winning specs... a smooth shifting Shimano 3x Crankset, sweet shifting Shimano Derailleurs & powerful Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes.
Motobecane USA has really dialed in a race-proven geometry into this phenomenal ride. The handling is very responsive and yet stable. Singletrack and switchbacks are all handled with ease. Slow speed and high speed, technical and flat-out hammering, you will go faster because this 27.5 bike is so darn capable.
Where do I find such a bike, you ask?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
Suggested Sizing Guide
15.5" usually fits riders from 5'5" to 5'9"
17" usually fits riders from 5'10" to 6'0"
19" usually fits riders from 6'0" to 6'2"
21" usually fits riders from 6'2" to 6'5"+
- Main Frame: Advanced Aluminum Butted & Geometric MultiShaped Tubes w/ Internal Cable Routing, Special BiAxial TopTube Design, StealthType Dropper Post Routing
- Fork: Suntour XCT 27.5 w/ LockOut, 100mm Travel
- Crank Set: Shimano TX801, 175mm, 42/32/22
- Bottom Bracket: FSA 7420ST Cartridge Seal Oversized Bearings
- Pedals: Mountain Platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano TopSwing DualPull
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Acera RD-M360 SGS
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M315-L, RapidFire Plus w/ Optical Gear Display
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano HG31, 8sp, 11/34
- Chain: KMC Z8.1 Narrow
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: Shimano HB-TX505 w/Centerlock Rotor Rear: Shimano FH-TX505 w/Centerlock Rotor, 32H
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: Weinmann U28 Disc
- Tires: Innova MTB 27.5 X2.50
- Brake Set: Shimano MT200 Hydraulic w/ SM-RT10, 180mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT200 Hydraulic
- Headset: FSA Internal/ZS style - OS (1-1/8in) w/ Semi-Cartridge Bearings
- Handlebars: 6061 Alloy w/ 9° Rise
- Tape / Grip: Velo DoubleDensity
- Stem: 6061 Alloy w/ 10° rise, Ext. 75mm for 13in / 90mm for 17in & 19in / 105mm for 21in
- Saddle: WTB or Velo (Sorry, no choice due to supply chain issues)
- Seat Post: 6061 Alloy, 27.2 X 400mm
- Seat Clamp: Super Light Alloy
- Colors: Matte Black, Burnt Orange
- Sizes: 15.5in, 17in, 19in, 21in