|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Take a look at the Motobecane Century Team AXSCarbon Fiber Road Bike
The magic carpet ride of Advanced Design Carbon Fiber tubing with plush riding, sweet handling Carbon Fiber Fork makes this the sweetest ride around. Add the SRAM eTap Electronic Shifting as well as Ritchey Handlebar, Stem & Seatpost and then a DT Swiss E 1800 Spline® Black 23 Tubeless Compatible Wheelset and it's almost too good to believe!
• Carbon Fiber Frame
• SRAM Rival eTap AXS D1 Electronic Derailleurs & Shifters
• SRAM Rival eTAP AXS D1 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
• SRAM Rival D1 DUB Crankset
• Carbon Fiber Fork
• DT Swiss E 1800 Spline® 23 Wheelset
• Ritchey Handlebar/Stem/Seat Post/Saddle
SRAM eTap components are known worldwide for it's quality and flawless electronic shifting.
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
46c usually fits riders from 5'4" to 5'7"
49c usually fits riders from 5'8" to 5'11"
52c usually fits riders from 5'11" to 6'2"
55c usually fits riders from 6'2" to 6'5"
This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you
- Main Frame: Advanced Carbon Design
- Rear Triangle: Advanced Carbon Design w/ DynamicAngle Chainstay, w/ 25mm Flat Disc Mount, Internal Derailleur Routing, Rear Brake Dropouts w/ Replaceable Hanger, 12mm ThroughAxle
- Fork: Carbon Gravel (UD Weave) w/ Flat Disc Mounts, 15mm ThruAxle
- Crank Set: SRAM Rival D1 DUB 48x35, 172.5mm on 46c & 49c, 175mm on 52c & 55c
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM BB-DUB-PressFit 30-A1 , BB386 86.5 Road
- Pedals: Wellgo Alloy
- Front Derailleurs: SRAM Rival eTAP AXS D1 BrazeOn
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM Rival eTAP AXS D1, Max 36T, 12sp
- Shifters: Wireless SRAM Rival eTAP AXS 2x12 Speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Sram CS XG 1250 D1, 12sp, 10/36 XDR
- Chain: SRAM Rival D1 12sp w/ PowerLock
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: DT Swiss Spline® CenterLock 12mm ThruAxle Rear: DT Swiss Spline® CenterLock w/ 3 Pawl System 12x142mm ThruAxle
(NOTE: check for hub end caps which may stick to the plastic hub protectors/ DO NOT DISCARD)
- Spokes: DT Swiss StraightPull DT
- Rims: DT Swiss E 1800 Spline® Black 23 Tubeless Compatible (inc.Tubeless Tape)
- Tires: Continental Ultra Sport III 700x28, 180TPI
- Brake Set: SRAM Rival eTAP AXS D1 Hydraulic Disc w/ SRAM Centerline-A2, CenterLock 160mm Rounded Rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM Rival eTAP AXS D1 Hydraulic
- Headset: FSA NO.42E/ACB Sealed
- Handlebars: Ritchey Comp EvoCurve Road Bar, 6061 Alloy 420mm on 46c & 49c, 440mm on 52c & 55c
- Tape / Grip: Gel EVA Synthetic Cork
- Stem: Tioga-OS (-6°), 90mm on 46c & 49c, 110mm on 52c & 55c
- Saddle: Velo Road
- Seat Post: Ritchey Comp 2B 6061 Alloy T6 3D Forged, 27.2 x 350mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy w/ Bolt
- Accessories: Sram EP PowerPack2 Battery (one)
- Colors: CFC Blue, CFC Guards Red
- Sizes: 46c, 49c, 52c, 55c