|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
FAT Bikes! An ingeniously simple concept. Giant tires equals more control in loose conditions. (see, I told you it was simple)
Check out the Motobecane Boris ltd
Super wide tires “float” over snow and sand…the fastest bikes you’ll ever ride on mud, bogs, deep sand and snow. As a bonus, they’re great conversation starters and super smile-generators!
How much does a fat bike weigh?
These bikes are big and Big Fun. Big weighs more. Most average fat bikes weigh between about 30 and 40 pounds. How much do these fat bikes weigh? Compare specs, aluminum fat bikes with similar parts will weigh the about the same.
How do Fat Bikes ride?
Way better than standard mountain bikes in snow? Yes. No Doubt. You'll ride over absolutely almost everything. Float over three feet of soft powder snow or deep sugar sand and laugh! That curb coming up won’t phase you in the least. You'll do a tons more riding – and way less walking.
Awesome in rough conditions such as sand & snow Just deflate the tires to provide more traction. Compare Fat Bikes to the difference between a car and monster truck SUV. Your fat bike can go more places, like sport utility vehicles.
The hottest trend in the mountain biking world right now. Fat bikes are hard to miss. Their giant, "fat" tires roll over virtually anything, which makes them an ideal winter mode of transportation because they help cyclists traverse snowy and icy trails with ease and traction as well as summer fun at the beach or the bayou.
Some local bike experts dubbing fat bikes as the all-around mountain bike of the future.
Check out the features on the Boris ltd
• Shimano 2x9 Shifting
• StraightBlade Chromoly Forks w TheuAxle
• 2x9 Alloy Double Crank
• Shimano Hydraulic Disk Brakes
• FAT Big Daddy 26 x 4.9 Tires
• HPJ 80mm Alloy Rims w/ Big Holes
• Hydroformed 6061 Aluminum Alloy Frame
• WTB Saddle
Where can you get this fatty?
BikeShopWarehouse.com don't ya know!
General Fit Guide Rider Height Range
13" fits most riders 5'0" to 5'4"
15" fits most riders 5'5" to 5'8"
17" fits most riders 5'8" to 5'11"
19" fits most riders 5'11" to 6'2"
21" fits most riders 6'2" to 6'7"
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the size of these boxes, shipping costs are much higher. While we still do not charge for shipping, any returned Fatbikes will have $100.00 return fee deducted from your refund.
- Main Frame: 6061 Aluminum w/ Disc Mount, Tig Weld, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, H2O Bosses, Rear Rack Seatstay BrazeOns
- Rear Triangle: 6061 Aluminum, Tig Weld, w/ 170mm Symmetrical Rear Triangle Spacing
- Fork: StraightBlade Chromoly, ThruAxle, 1 1/8in w/ Disc Mount, ThruAxle, Trifecta Mounts
- Crank Set: Lasco Alloy 22/32 w/ 175mm Arms
- Bottom Bracket: CH-52 Cartridge 120mm / 170mm BSA Standard English Threaded
- Pedals: VP Alloy
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Alivio FD-M4020D
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Altus RD-M2000-SGS
- Shifters: Shimano Altus SL-M2010
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Altus CS-HG2009 11/34 9sp
- Chain: KMC X-9
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: KT-M9CF Alloy w/ KT204B ThruAxle / Rear: KT-SL8R Alloy w/ QR, 170mm
- Spokes: 14G Stainless Steel
- Rims: HJC P-80 Alloy w/ Big Holes
- Tires: 26 x 4.9 Big Daddy
- Brake Set: Shimano MT200 Hydraulic Disc Brake w/ ASMRT56S 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT200 Hydraulic
- Headset: VP-A42E W/M-1D w/ Alloy Cap
- Handlebars: Kalloy Alloy, 700mm w/ 9° Rise
- Tape / Grip: MTB
- Stem: Kalloy Alloy, 80mm on 13in, 15in, 17in / 90mm on 19in / 100mm on 21in w/ 7° Rise
- Saddle: WTB Speed V Sport SE
- Seat Post: Alloy 30.4mm x 350mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy w/ QR
- Colors: Matte Black, Seafoam
- Sizes: 13in, 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in
A customer sent us a picture of his Boris