|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Introducing the Motobecane HAL BOOST Pro 27.5.
The HAL (Highly Active Linkage ) Design represents the top of the food chain. The HAL Series features shorter chainstays than ever before for crazy climbing ability and traction.
You will dominate the trails with massive traction 27Plus Tires, RockShox Pike Select Front Shock (150mm), & RockShox Monarch RL-3C Rear Shock w/ LockOut.
The HAL Design represents the top of the food chain. Super supple. Climbing, descending and braking with more control than ever. The HAL BOOST Series features shorter chainstays than ever before
• BOOST™ Axle Spacing
• Up to FIVE.FIVE (5.5) inches of Highly Active Linkage Travel
• RockShox Pike Select Front Shock w/ 150mm Travel
• RockShox Monarch RL-C3 Rear Shock
• HydroFormed Advanced Aluminum Frame
• Full CNC Aluminum Knuckle Box Suspension
• Dropper SeatPost
• SRAM GX Eagle Shifting
• SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 Crankset
• Shimano Deore Hydraulic Disc Brakes
• DT Swiss E 1900 SPLINE® Wheelset
What is BOOST™ Technology you may ask...
It’s a new front and rear hub spacing standard that results in increased wheel strength on all wheel sizes as well as added design flexibility. As tire widths continue to expand, and modern geometries with short chainstays for quick acceleration remain a goal, BOOST™ fits the bill.
One advantage of the now wider axle standard is glaringly obvious: given the wider hub flange, and the stronger spoke-bracing angle, the stiffness and stability of the wheel is massively enhanced.
But BOOST™ brings yet more advantages:
• The increased stiffness results in more effective and more precise bike handling.
• Given the wider rear wheel, a shorter chain stay can be used.
• Suspension pivots can be placed wider apart and therefore stiffer.
• The wider rear hub offers you a bigger choice when it comes to chainrings.
• And finally, BOOST™ improves clearance on the forks and the rear.
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
38c usually fits riders from 5'5" to 5'7"
43c usually fits riders from 5'8" to 5'10"
48c usually fits riders from 5'11" to 6'1"
52c usually fits riders from 6'2" to 6'4"
NOTE: Wheels ship separately from bike so expect TWO boxes. They may not arrive together
- Main Frame: Aluminum 6061 Hydroformed Butted & Geometric Multishaped
- Rear Triangle: Aluminum 6061 Four Bar Rocker Arm w/ HAL Linkage, RockShox RS-Monarch RL-C3 Air Rear Shock, 51mm Travel w/ Lockout & BOOST™ Axle Spacing
- Fork: RockShox Pike Select, 150mm Travel, DebonAIR, Crown Adjust BOOST™ 15X110
- Crank Set: SRAM GX Eagle B148 DUB 175mm, 32T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM BB DUB PF 89.5 MTB
- Pedals: MTB Platform
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM GX Eagle Lunar, Max tooth 52T
- Shifters: SRAM GX Eagle Lunar Trigger
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM X-Glide 1275 Eagle 10-52T
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: DT Swiss New Spline 370, 15x110 w/ BOOST™ 15x110 MXL Axle Rear: DT Swiss New Spline 370 w/ 3PAWL System, 12x148 ThruAxle BOOST™
- Spokes: DT Swiss SraightPull DT Champion
- Rims: DT Swiss E 1900 Spline® 27.5in 32H, Tubeless Compatible System Rim (see link below)
- Tires: Maxxis Minion DHF/DHR 27.5x2.8, 3C MaxxTerra/EXO/TR Tubeless Casing, Folding Aramid Bead
- Brake Set: Shimano Deore M6100 Hydraulic Disc w/ Shimano SM-RT54 180mm Rotor, Resin Pads
- Brake Levers: Shimano Deore M6100
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5 ZS, 1-1/8in ACB Upper, 1.5in ACB Lower, w/ Std 12.3mm Top Cover
- Handlebars: Alloy 6061 Rise 9°, 31.8mm
- Tape / Grip: LockOn VP PP/TPR w/ Single Aluminum Clamp
- Stem: Alloy 6061 AHead, 6° Extension, 60/70/80/90mm on 38/43/48/52c
- Saddle: WTB Rocket
- Seat Post: KindShock Dropper E-TEN- I ( Stealth Internal Routing) 30.9m 385mm w/ 100mm Travel, KGP Remote
- Seat Clamp: SL Machined Aluminum w/Bolt
- Colors: Matte Black
- Sizes: 38c, 43c, 48c, 52c
More about DT Swiss Wheels