|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Why should you buy a Salty Dog? Because... Who wouldn't want a Salty Dog!
Check it out
Now we have a kid sized version of out super popular Salty Dog!
• Super Low Maintencece No Rust Aluminum Frame. (At this price you always get heavier steel ones that can rust)
• Super Comfortable Frame Design
• Super Comfortable Elastomer Suspension Saddle
• Super Convenient. One Gear... Forward
• Super Simple Pedal Brake
• Super Simple Setup. (You'll be riding & smilin' in no time)
Are you following my drift here on these bikes?
What could be better than a simple Point & Go?
At this price, everyone in the family could have one and an extra for friends!
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
20in wheel size usually fits riders from 5 years old to 8 years old (listed separately)
24in wheel size usually fits riders from 8 years old to 12 years old
Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: Kids/Small Rider Sized Lightweight Aluminum w/ Reinforcement Downtube Gusset
- Fork: Custom Painted CroMo Taper Unicrown
- Crank Set: Cruiser One Piece
- Pedals: Cruiser Comfort, 1/2in Axle
- Chain: 1sp
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front w/ Bolt, Rear Coaster Single Speed
- Rims: Aluminum Alloy
- Tires: Cruiser BlackWall 24in
- Brake Set: Coaster (Back Pedal)
- Handlebars: Wide Sweep Cruiser
- Tape / Grip: Cruiser Custom
- Saddle: Gravity Cruiser Saddle w/ CSS (Comfort Spring Suspension)
- Seat Post: Adjustable
- Accessories: Kickstand
- Colors: Matte Black, Egg Blue, Lava Red, Mantis Green, Satin Barbie, Seafoam (Sorry, only pics of girls frames currently)
- Sizes: Girls, Boys (see sizing info & comparison pics)