|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
FAT Bikes! An ingeniously simple concept. Giant tires equals more control in loose conditions. (see, I told you it was simple)
Check out the Motobecane NightTrain 27.5 Comp
Super wide tires “float” over snow and sand…the fastest bikes you’ll ever ride on mud, bogs, deep sand and snow. As a bonus, they’re great conversation starters and super smile-generators!
How much does a fat bike weigh?
These bikes are big and Big Fun. Big weighs more. Most average fat bikes weigh between about 30 and 40 pounds. How much do these fat bikes weigh? Compare specs, aluminum fat bikes with similar parts will weigh the about the same.
How do Fat Bikes ride?
Way better than standard mountain bikes in snow? Yes. No Doubt. You'll ride over absolutely almost everything. Float over three feet of soft powder snow or deep sugar sand and laugh! That curb coming up won’t phase you in the least. You'll do a tons more riding – and way less walking.
Awesome in rough conditions such as sand & snow Just deflate the tires to provide more traction. Compare Fat Bikes to the difference between a car and monster truck SUV. Your fat bike can go more places, like sport utility vehicles.
The hottest trend in the mountain biking world right now. Fat bikes are hard to miss. Their giant, "fat" tires roll over virtually anything, which makes them an ideal winter mode of transportation because they help cyclists traverse snowy and icy trails with ease and traction as well as summer fun at the beach or the bayou.
Some local bike experts dubbing fat bikes as the all-around mountain bike of the future.
Check out the features on the NightTrain Bullet Eagle
• Manitou Mastodon Comp Front Shock
• SRAM SX Eagle 1x12 Crank
• SRAM Level T-A1 Hydraulic Disk Brakes
• SunRingle ThruAxle Wheels
• Mulefut Tubeless Compatable Rims
• Hydroformed Aluminum Frame
• Maxxis Colossus Tires
• WTB Saddle
Who got dis fatty?
General Fit Guide Rider Height Range
15.5" fits most riders 5'6" to 5'9"
17.5" fits most riders 5'9" to 6'0"
19" fits most riders 6'0" to 6'3"
21" fits most riders 6'3" to 6'7"
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the size of these boxes, shipping costs are much higher. While we still do not charge for shipping, any returned Fatbikes will have $100.00 return fee deducted from your refund.
Wheels ship separately from bike so expect TWO boxes. They may not arrive together
- Main Frame: Motobecane 6061 Hydroformed Tig Welded Aluminum Alloy w/ Disc Mount, 197mm Thru-Axle, Internal Downtube Cable Routings
- Fork: Manitou Mastodon Comp w/ 100mm Travel, 15mm x 150mm Hexlock SL ThruAxle, w/ Air, Air Volume, Rebound, 3-position Compression (Open, Trail, Lock)
- Crank Set: SRAM SX Eagle DUB FAT5, 175mm, 30T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM BB DUB BSA MTB100
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM SX Eagle 12sp
- Shifters: SRAM SL SX Eagle Trigger
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM PG1210 Eagle 11/50
- Chain: SRAM Eagle
- Front / Rear Hubs: Novatec Front: D201SB-15 15mm x 150mm HexLock SL Thru Axle Disc Rear: D202SB-X12MM-S3S 12mm x 197mm ThruAxle
- Spokes: 14G Stainless Steel
- Rims: SunRingle Mulefüt, SL 80, 32H, w/ 32mm CutOuts, Tubeless Compatible (Add your own tubeless kit for lighter weight, enhanced ride quality, virtually flat-free riding.)
- Tires: Maxxis Colossus 27x4.50, 120tpi, EXO/TR, Foldable
- Brake Set: SRAM Level T-A1 Hydraulic Disc, SRAM Centerline-A2, 180mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: SRAM Level T-A1 Hydraulic
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5 ZS , FOR 1-1/8in/1.5in Internal Alloy Cups, 1-1/8in ACB Upper, 1.5in ACB Lower
- Handlebars: Alloy 6061 w/ 9° Rise, 31.8mm Center Diameter
- Tape / Grip: VPLockOn PP/TPR W/ Single Aluminum Clamp, 135mm
- Stem: Alloy 6061 6° Rise Extension
- Saddle: WTB Speed Sport
- Seat Post: KindShock Dropper E-TEN- I ( stealth internal routing) 30.9m 385mm w/ 100mm Travel, KGP Remote
- Colors: Matte Black, Matte Midnight Purple, Matte Nautical Blue, Matte TiGray
- Sizes: 15.5in, 17.5in, 19in, 21in
Check out the video a customer did to compare his NightTrain with a Specialized FatBoy