|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
BikeShopWarehouse.com is offering this extraordinary bike at a special price for a limited time.
The Mercier Galaxy ST Express brings the uncompromising quality of Mercier to the durable and comfy ride of HiTenSteel while you are even more comfy with a TaperBlade fork up front and Ergo-saddle in the rear. The ST model road bikes have convenient stem mounted shifters and a double chain ring crankset for simpler shifting and maintenance.
The SC Series HiTenSteel Frame offers a Semi-Compact geometry & Advanced ComfortRadius SeatStays for a more upright, rider friendly position and comfortable ride quality. If you are a newer rider or simply desire a more casual riding position, this is a bike for you.
We know it's difficult to find a nice road bike at an entry level price. It seems everyone is telling you that you have to spend the 'Big Bucks' for anything... well, at BikeShopWarehouse.com we don't buy into that! We want to get you out there, enjoying your riding. If you love this bike, we know you will be back if you ever need more.
Only From BikeShopWarehouse.com
Riders 5'0" to 5'2" usually ride a 47c
Riders 5'3" to 5'5" usually ride a 50c
Riders 5'6" to 5'8" usually ride a 53c
Riders 5'9" to 5'11" usually ride a 56c
Riders 6'0" to 6'2" usually ride a 59c
Riders 6'2" to 6'4" usually ride a 62c
(This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.)
- Main Frame: HiTen Steel w/ Tapered Radius Seatstays
- Fork: TaperBlade HiTen
- Crank Set: Double w/ Alloy Arms, 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge SquareTaper
- Pedals: Traditional Alloy Platform Pedals, 9/16th Axle (free bonus, might be different from picture)
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano
- Shifters: Shimano Index SIS Stem Mount
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano 14/28, 7sp
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Front / Rear Hubs: Forged Aluminum Shell, Anodized Black w/ QR, Dust Contact Sealed Ball Bearings
- Spokes: 14G Stainless
- Rims: DA14 DoubleWall, Alloy
- Tires: HiPressure Road, 700x25
- Brake Set: Forged Alloy Dual Pull
- Brake Levers: Alloy
- Headset: Contact-Sealed, Cage Ball Bearing
- Handlebars: Flat LowRise 26.0mm diameter
- Stem: Quill
- Saddle: Velo Ergo-Road (turbo style with comfort channel)
- Seat Post: MicroAdjust 300mm Alloy
- Colors: Legal Yellow, Saffire Blue
- Sizes: 47c, 50c, 53c, 56c, 59c, 62c