|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Join the 29er Revolution
If you have ridden one you know why you want one. If you have ever wanted to try one, this is the best deal on a 9 Speed 1X Drivetrain equipped 29er bike with powerful Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes and Front Fork w/ Hydraulic LockOut
The Motobecane Fantom 29 Advent boasts a new engineered aluminum frame is so well-designed and engineered that some customers have said it will make most folks forget about American Idol, old or new. Others have suggested it would be a Survivor of anything Jeff Probst could ever think up. We say it's kind of like Angelina Jolie in Tomb Raider, beautiful and tough.
The Fantom 29 Advent is specified with competition-ready components. Please compare this bike directly against any other manufacturers $1900+ 29'er hardtail on the market. Their bikes are heavier or not as well equipped.
Extremely capable with long travel RST GILA 29 Front Shock w/ Hydraulic LockOut. The Fantom 29 Advent adds to those race winning specs... Smooth Shifting 1by Crank & MicroShift Derailleur & Powerful Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brake System.
(Hydraulic Disc Brakes are rated by customers as the best.
Motobecane USA has really dialed in a race-proven geometry into this phenomenal ride. The handling is very responsive and yet stable. Singletrack and switchbacks are all handled with ease. Slow speed and high speed, technical and flat-out hammering, you will go faster because this 29'er bike is so darn capable.
Where do I find such a bike, you ask?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
Suggested Sizing Guide
15.5" usually fits riders from 5'6" to 5'9"
17.5" usually fits riders from 5'10" to 6'0"
19" usually fits riders from 6'1" to 6'2"
21" usually fits riders from 6'2" to 6'4" & up
- Main Frame: PRO29XR w/ Advanced Internal Cable Routing, Stealth-type Internal Dropper Post Routing (Included), Aluminum w/ TrailTuned PowerStay Design, DualProfile Downtube w/ Reinforced Gusset
- Rear Triangle: PRO29XR Superior 453mm Chainstays for Top Level Climbing/ Handling. Frame Fits Most Tires Up to 29x2.5in (not a guarantee due to tire mfg variances)
- Fork: RST GILA29 w/ Hydraulic LockOut, 120mm Travel, 9mm QR
- Crank Set: Lasco Alloy, 175mm, 32T
- Bottom Bracket: FSA Cartridge Seal Oversized Bearings, JIS Square, Chromo Spindle,73mm Shell x 103mm Spindle
- Pedals: ATB w/ 9/16in Boron Axle
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: MicroShift 1x9s, Active Motion RD+ w/ Clutch, Direct Cable Pull Design
- Shifters: MicroShift SL-M8195-R Xpress Plus
- Free Wheel / Cassette: MicroShift CS-H093 Cassette 11/42
- Chain: KMC Z9
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: Shimano, HB-TX506 Disc / Rear: Shimano FreeHub, FH-TX506
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: Weinmann U28 Disc 32h
- Tires: MaXXis Rekon 29x2.4
- Brake Set: Tektro Hydraulic Disc, Open System w/ Mineral Oil
- Brake Levers: Tektro Hydraulic Disc
- Headset: FSA No.11P
- Handlebars: Skye Pro Alloy 6061 w/ 9° Rise, 780mm
- Tape / Grip: Velo Double Density
- Stem: Skye Comp Threadless, Alloy 6061
- Saddle: WTB Speed V Sport SE or Equivalent (based on availability)
- Seat Post: KindShock Dropper, E-TEN-I (Internal Routing) Remote, 27.2 x 400mm, 100mm Travel, w/ KGP Remote
- Seat Clamp: Aluminum Alloy w/ Bolt
- Colors: Matte Black, Matte Electron
- Sizes: 15.5in, 17.5in, 19in, 21in