|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The new Gravity Swift 21 is just the bike for the rider wanting the performance of an aluminum frame, even wider triple gearing, comfortable upright riding position & dealing with a budget.
It offers higher performance and more comfort with the Advanced Straight Fork Blades,
Powerful V-Brakes for sure stopping for nearly any conditions, and Wide Tires Fit with room for up to 1.7 x 29er tires.
The Swift frame is precision welded from specially shaped lightweight and strong aluminum tubing. The tubing is Gravity's own special FBSeries TubeSet. Look at the engineered top tube and downtube. This is designed for a responsive performance while maintaining a comfortable ride quality. The frame is a semi-compact geometry which allows for a bit more comfortable and upright position and easy straddling, yet is still aero-enough for some serious riding if you tuck down from the flat bars. Powerful V-Brakes and Rear Rack Mounts make this the great all-around bike.
• Shimano 21sp Drivetrain
• Shimano Derailleurs
• FBSeries Aluminum Frame, lighter, higher performance with comfortable semi-upright geometry
• Straight Blade Forks with V-Brake Mounts
• Powerfull V-Brakes
• Aluminum Alloy Cranksets
Only From BikeShopWarehouse.com
Due to a negotiated reduction in shipping costs, this new model can be offered at a lower price.
This does not apply to the previously purchased models.
14in Ladies fits most riders from 4'10" to 5'5"
16in Ladies fits most riders from 5'5" to 5'11"
16in Mens fits most riders from 5'5" to 5'9"
18in Mens fits most riders from 5'9" to 6'0"
20in Mens fits most riders from 6'0" to 6'2"
22in Mens fits most riders from 6'2' to 6'5"
(NOTE: Ladies frames have a "step-through" design with a lowered top tube, as shown above)
Sizing is a personal preference and the choice is ultimately up to the customer!
- Main Frame: Gravity FBSeries 6061 Aluminum
- Rear Triangle: 6061 Aluminum, S-Bend SeatStays, Rear Rack Mounts, 135mm Rear Axle Spacing
- Fork: Gravity 700c StraightBlade
- Crank Set: Shimano FCM131 Alloy 28/38/48 170mm w/ Chaincover
- Bottom Bracket: VP-BC73 Sealed cartridge, square taper
- Pedals: 9/16in Axle, Platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano FD-TZ31
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano RD-TX35D
- Shifters: SRAM MRX-204 Dual Index
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano MF-TZ31 14/34 7sp (21 gears total)
- Chain: KMC-Z-51
- Front / Rear Hubs: Alloy w/ QR
- Rims: HJC DA-300D Alloy 700c HighProfile, Double Wall
- Tires: 700 x 38 Kenda K-184 (room for most tires up to 29 x 1.7)
- Brake Set: Tektro C310 Alloy
- Brake Levers: Tektro CL520-TS Alloy
- Headset: VP MH-501G
- Handlebars: Flat Bar w/ low-rise, 640mm Wide x 30mm Rise
- Tape / Grip: Krayton
- Stem: ComfortAdjustable Alloy, 90mm on 16in & 18in / 110mm on 20in & 22in
- Saddle: Comfort w/ Elastomer
- Seat Post: Aluminum Alloy 400mm
- Seat Clamp: Aluminum Alloy
- Colors: Midnight Black, Matte Gray, Orange U Glad, Starlit Silver (Sorry, no pics of the Matte Gray or Lilac)
- Sizes: Mens: 16in, 18in, 20in, 22in Ladies: 14in, 16in