|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Have you checked out the Gravity FSX BOOST Trail?
You really should!
This Dual Suspension 29er will take you anywhere you would want to go... and then some.
The Gravity FSX BOOST Trail is specified with competition-ready components and has geometry based on careful research and trail-testing. Please compare this bike directly against any other $2000.00 and up 29er Full Suspension bikes on the market. Their bikes are likely heavier or not as well equipped.
Hydraulic Disc Brakes are rated by magazines as the best. The Gravity FSX BOOST Trail is also lighter than most other bikes in its price range & has much higher level parts.
Gravity has really dialed in a race-proven geometry into this phenomenal ride. The handling is very responsive and yet stable. Singletrack and switchbacks are all handled with ease. Slow speed and high speed, technical and flat-out hammering, you will go faster because this bike is so capable. You will love the ride of this Gravity FSX BOOST Trail bike as it will be more nimble and roll about as well.
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
15" Fits most riders 5'6" to 5'8"
17" Fits most riders 5'8" to 5'11"
19" Fits most riders 6'0" to 6'2"
21" Fits most riders 6'3" to 6'5"
This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: Kinesis Engineered, Full Suspension Boost Design w/ LEAPP (Linear Extended Axle Pivot Path), Oversized, Custom HydroFormed TIG Welded 6061 Aluminum, Internal cable routing, SteathType Dropper Post Routing
- Rear Triangle: 6061 Advanced Single Pivot Rear Triangle Swing Arm, KS 582RL Rear Shock w/ Lockout, Travel up to 5in
- Fork: Suntour SF19-XCM34-Boost, 130mm Travel w/ Preload Adjust, LockOut, ThruAxle
- Crank Set: Shimano MT210,175mm, 40/30/22
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Cartridge
- Pedals: Mountain Platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Acera FD-M3000, Top-Swing Dual Pull
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Alivio RD-M3100, Top Normal, Shadow Design
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio SL-M3100, 3x9 RapidFile Plus w/ Optical Display
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano CS-HG201, 9sp, 11/36
- Chain: KMC XZ9 Narrow
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: JTech JY-D951-15-110 Alloy 15x110 for ThruAxle, Rear: JTech D952TSE-B12-11S Shimano 11sp Compatible 12x148 for ThruAxle
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: WTB ST i25 TCS 2.0, 32h, Tubeless Compatible (fit's most tires up to 3.0)
- Tires: Maxxis Forekaster 29x2.35, Tubeless Ready, Foldable , EXO (fit's most tires up to 3.0)
- Brake Set: Shimano Hydraulic MT200 Disc Brake w/ SMRT26 180mm Rotor Front & Rear
- Brake Levers: Shimano Hydraulic MT200 for Disc
- Headset: VP-A71 W/M-1D w/ Alloy Cap
- Handlebars: HL MTB Alloy Width: 760mm, Rise 9°
- Tape / Grip: VP PP/TPR w/ Single Aluminum Clamp
- Stem: Aluminum Alloy, Threadless, Extension: 15in / 60mm, 17in / 70mm, 19in / 80mm, 21in / 90mm
- Saddle: MTB
- Seat Post: HL SP-C207 Aluminum Mountain, 400mm
- Seat Clamp: Super Light Alloy w/ QR
- Colors: Matte Gray, Gloss White, Matte Lava Red
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in