|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Have you checked out the Gravity FSX BOOST Comp Eagle?
If not, you should!
This Dual Suspension 29er will take you anywhere you would want to go... and then some.
The Gravity FSX BOOST Comp Eagle is specified with competition-ready components and has geometry based on careful research and trail-testing. Please compare this bike directly against any other $2500.00 and up 29er Full Suspension bikes on the market. Their bikes are likely heavier or not as well equipped.
Hydraulic Disc Brakes are rated by magazines as the best. The Gravity FSX BOOST Comp Eagle is also lighter than most other bikes in its price range & has much higher level parts.
Gravity has really dialed in a race-proven geometry into this phenomenal ride. The handling is very responsive and yet stable. Singletrack and switchbacks are all handled with ease. Slow speed and high speed, technical and flat-out hammering, you will go faster because this bike is so capable. You will love the ride of this Gravity FSX BOOST Comp Eagle bike as it will be more nimble and roll about as well.
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
15" Fits most riders 5'6" to 5'8"
17" Fits most riders 5'8" to 5'11"
19" Fits most riders 6'0" to 6'2"
21" Fits most riders 6'3" to 6'5"
This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: Kinesis Engineered, 27.5 PLUSCapable Full Suspension Boost Design w/ LEAPP (Linear Extended Axle Pivot Path), Oversized, Custom HydroFormed TIG Welded 6061 Aluminum, Internal cable routing, SteathType Dropper Post Routing
- Rear Triangle: 6061 Advanced Single Pivot Rear Triangle Swing Arm, KS 582RL Rear Shock w/ Lockout, Travel up to 5in
- Fork: Suntour SF19-XCM32-Boost, 130mm Travel w/ Preload Adjust, LockOut, ThruAxle
- Crank Set: SRAM SX Eagle B148 PowerSpline 175mm, 32T
- Bottom Bracket: TruVativ PowerSpline 118 /68
- Pedals: Mountain Platform
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM SX Eagle 12sp , Max tooth 50T
- Shifters: SRAM SX Eagle 12sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM PG1210 Eagle 11-50T
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: JTech JY-D951-15-110 Alloy 15x110 for ThruAxle, Rear: JTech D162SB SRAM 12S Eagle SX Compatible, 12x148 ThruAxle
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: WTB ST i25 TCS 2.0, 32h, Tubeless Compatible
- Tires: Maxxis Forekaster 29x2.35, Tubeless Ready, Foldable , EXO/TR
- Brake Set: Shimano Hydraulic MT201 Disc Brake w/ SMRT26 180mm Rotor Front & Rear
- Brake Levers: Shimano Hydraulic MT201 for Disc
- Headset: VP-A71 W/M-1D w/ Alloy Cap
- Handlebars: HL MTB Alloy Width: 760mm, Rise 9°
- Tape / Grip: VP PP/TPR w/ Single Aluminum Clamp
- Stem: Aluminum Alloy, Threadless, Extension: 15in / 60mm, 17in / 70mm, 19in / 80mm, 21in / 90mm
- Saddle: MTB COMP
- Seat Post: KS E-TEN- I Dropper (Internal Route)) 31.6x385mm, 100mm Travel w/ KGP Remote
- Seat Clamp: Super Light Alloy w/ QR
- Colors: Matte Black, Gloss Silver, Stealth Super Dark (SSD)
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in