|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
THESE WILL SELL OUT QUICKLY!
Just in, Gravity HD29 DLX24 is truly one well equipped mountain bike at a great price!
Join the 29er Revolution
If you have ridden one you know why you want one. If you have ever wanted to try one, this is the best deal on a 29" Mountain Bike with Hydraulic Disc Brakes & Long Travel Front Fork.
READY & WILLING
The Gravity HD29 DLX24 is specified with competition-ready components and has geometry based on careful research and trail-testing. Please compare this bike directly against any other manufacturers $900+ 29" hardtail on the market. Their bikes are heavier or not as well equipped.
With Long Travel Front Shock . The HD29 DLX24 adds to those race winning specs; a smooth shifting Suntour crank, VP headset, sweet shifting MicroShift Mezzo Derailleurs with 29" Wheelset and Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brake system. (Hydraulic Disc Brakes are rated by magazines as the best)
This bike is lighter than most any other bike in its price range & has much higher level parts.
Gravity has really dialed in a race-proven geometry into this phenomenal ride. The handling is very responsive and yet stable. Singletrack and switchbacks are all handled with ease. Slow speed and high speed, technical and flat-out hammering, you will go faster because this bike is so capable. If you love the ride of the Gary Fisher Marlin, Cobia or Mamba, you will love the ride of this Gravity bike.
(NOTE: Pics are for display and may not show exact components. See Specifications for correct info)
Where are you going to find a ride like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
15" usually fits riders from 5'7" to 5'9"
17" usually fits riders from 5'9" to 5'11"
19" usually fits riders from 5'11" to 6'2"
21" usually fits riders from 6'2" to 6'4"
23" usually fits riders from 6'4" to 6'7"
This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: 6061 Aluminum w/ TrailTested Design. D-Section, Hydroformed Downtube w/ Reinforced Gusset, Replaceable Rear Derailleur Hanger
- Rear Triangle: 6061 Aluminum
- Fork: 29in Suspension Shock w/Preload Adjust & Lockout
- Crank Set: Suntour 22/32/42 175mm Alloy
- Bottom Bracket: VP-BC73 Cartridge
- Pedals: Mountain platform
- Front Derailleurs: MicroShift Mezzo Top Pull
- Rear Derailleurs: MicroShift Mezzo
- Shifters: MicroShift Mezzo 24sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: MicroShift Mezzo 11/34 8sp (24 gears total)
- Chain: KMC 8sp
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: Formula DC19 Alloy w/ QR, Rear: Formula DC25 Alloy w/ QR
- Rims: DH-18 Doublewall Alloy, 29in
- Tires: 29in MTB
- Brake Set: Tektro M285 Hydraulic Disc w/ 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: Tektro M285 Hydraulic
- Headset: VP-A42E. 1 1/8in
- Handlebars: Black Finish 6061 T6 Aluminum Alloy, 720mm Wide, 20mm Rise, 6° Sweep
- Stem: Aluminum Alloy Threadless 90mm(15in & 17in), 105mm(19in & 21in). 15° rise
- Saddle: ATB
- Seat Post: Aluminum Alloy ATB 27.2mm x 400mm
- Seat Clamp: Super Light Alloy w/ QR
- Colors: Matte Black, Matte Ti Gray, Matte Gun Blue
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in, 23in