|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
At home on dirt, gravel, and pavement, the Hatch 1 keeps the adventure going when itís time to explore the path less travelled.
A SR Suntour 100mm travel fork and grippy 2.25-inch wide knobby tires help you easily roll over bumps and potholes with confidence.
With 21 gear combinations at your fingertips, youíll always find a comfortable pedaling pace, and Tektro V-Brakes provide reliable stopping power.
Own your adventure without breaking the bank on the Hatch 1.
The Diamondback Hatch 1 is truly one well equipped mountain bike!
High end performance without breaking the bank. The awesome parts spec includes a 100mm Travel Suntour Front Shock w/ Adjustable Pre-Load, Quality Shimano Derailleurs & Powerful Tektro V Brakes.
Also, take note that the XS/13in & SM/15in come with 27.5in wheels and the MD/17in, LG/19in & XL/21in comes with 29in Wheels.
This is the bike you have been waiting for. A LOT of bike that's NOT A LOT of money!
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
XS/13in fits most riders from 5'1" to 5'4"
SM/15in fits most riders from 5'4" to 5'7"
MED/17in fits most riders from 5'7" to 5'10"
LG/19in fits most riders from 5'10" to 6'1"
XL/21in fits most riders from 6'1" to 6'4"
Sizing is a personal preference and the choice is ultimately up to the customer!
- Main Frame: Custom Forged AL-6061 Heat Treated Aluminum
- Fork: SR Suntour XCE-28 100mm of Travel w/ Pre-Load Adjuster
- Crank Set: Shimano Tourney TY301, 42/34/24
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge Bearing
- Pedals: Wellgo Composite Platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Tourney TY500, Dual Pull
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Tourney TY300
- Shifters: Shimano EF-41 3x7 Speed EZ-Fire Shifter
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano MFTZ500 14-28
- Chain: KMC Z-7
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: Formula OV-31F, Alloy w/ QR, Rear: Formula OV-31R Alloy w/ QR
- Rims: Alloy MTB DDM-2 Double Wall, 32h
- Tires: Vee Tire Co. Rubber Rail Escape, 27.5x2.25 or 29x2.25
- Brake Set: Tektro 855AL V-Brake
- Brake Levers: Shimano EF41 w/ 2-finger Reach Adjustable
- Headset: 1-1/8in Semi Integrated Cartridge Bearing
- Handlebars: Alloy 31.8mm, 25mm Rise
- Tape / Grip: MTB
- Stem: Alloy MTB 31.8 Bar Bore
- Saddle: MTB
- Seat Post: Alloy 27.2 w/ 15mm OffSet
- Colors: Dark Onyx Satin
- Sizes: XS/13in (27.5in wheels), SM/15in (27.5in wheels), MED/17in (29in wheels), LG/19in (29in wheels), XL/21in (29in wheels)
Assembly Instructions provided by Diamondback
For More Info