|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The Diamondback Overdrive 29 1 is the the classic 29er hardtail.
Premium performance doesn’t always require a premium price tag.
With the Overdrive 29 1, we’ve taken our lightweight, hand-built aluminum frame and decked it out with a wallet-friendly combination of components that will have you tackling the toughest terrain with total confidence.
29ers are famous for smoothing out rocky bits of trail and for maintaining momentum on those long rides when you’re pushing your limits.
This bike has all that going for it, and it sports a wide range of gears that click off shifts with the kind of accuracy Shimano is famous for. Tektro Mechanical Disc Brakes make reigning in the speed easy, and the Suntour XCT Fork offers up years of silky-smooth coil-sprung suspension.
Looking to get the most bang for your buck? Look no further!
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
SM/16in usually fits 5'4" to 5'7"
MED/18in usually fits 5’7” to 5'10"
LG/20in usually fits 5’10” to 6'1"
XL/22in usually fits 6’1” to 6'4"
This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: Overdrive 29in Butted 6061-T6 Aluminum Forged Drop Outs, w/ Replaceable Hanger, Disc Only
- Fork: SR Suntour XCT30 29in, Coil Spring, 100mm Travel, w/ Preload Adjust
- Crank Set: Shimano Altus Aluminum 36/22T
- Bottom Bracket: Steel Cartridge, 122mm Spindle
- Pedals: DB4L Alloy Platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Altus, Top Swing, Dual Pull, 34.9mm Clamp Diameter
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Altus M310, 8sp
- Shifters: Shimano EF-500 EZ-fire, 2x8
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano HG31 , 8sp, 11-32T
- Chain: KMC Z82
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: 32h Alloy w/ CNC Disc Mount; 100mm Rear: 32h Alloy Cassette w/ CNC Disc mount; 135mm
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: DP-25, 32 Hole with 22.4 ID; Doublewall
- Tires: Vee Rubber Mission Front: 29x2.25 / Rear: 29x2.1
- Brake Set: Tektro Mechanical Disc w/ 180mm Front / 160mm Rear Rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano EF500
- Headset: FSA IS-3/NO.11 Integrated Style
- Handlebars: DB Laser Series, 720mm Wide, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm Bar Bore
- Tape / Grip: DB4L 135mm Kraton
- Stem: DB 3D Forged, 7° Rise, 31.8 Bar Bore
- Saddle: DB Race M-Series
- Seat Post: DB Alloy Micro Adjust, 30.9mm
- Colors: Dark Silver(as shown)
- Sizes: SM/16in, MED/18in, LG/20in, XL/22in (Limited Availability. Call before ordering)
Assembly Instructions provided by Diamondback