|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Riding the line between a lightweight, nimble road bike for speed and a mountain bike for sturdy, stable handling in a more upright position, the Metric 2 makes a great city bike or commuter bike.
Whether you are looking for a fun ride down the local greenway or through the city on your way to work, the Metric 2 is your perfect companion. The 700c wheels and custom alloy frame keep the ride quick and efficient while flat handlebars give you that mountain bike stability.
This all-around street bike offers fast and smooth 35c tires that are wide enough to tackle any obstacles the pavement throws at you. With a Shimano Acera 8 speed drivetrain, Tektro Disc Brakes, rack & fender mounts, and strong double wall wheels, youll always be equipped for your next adventure.
It offers higher performance and more comfort with the Advanced Straight Fork Blades,
Tektro Disc Brakes for sure stopping for nearly any conditions, and Shimano shifting.
The Metric 2 frame is precision welded from specially shaped lightweight and strong aluminum tubing. The frame is Diamondbacks own special Sport Fitness Geometry.
Shimano 24sp Drivetrain
6061 Aluminum Frame, lighter, higher performance with comfortable semi-upright geometry
Straight Blade Forks with Disc Mounts
Tektro Disc Brakes
Shimano Aluminum Alloy Triple Crankset
Only From BikeShopWarehouse.com
SM/15in fits most riders from 5'4" to 5'7"
MED/17in fits most riders from 5'7" to 5'10"
LG/19in fits most riders from 5'10" to 6'1"
XL/21in fits most riders from 6'1" to 6'4"
Sizing is a personal preference and the choice is ultimately up to the customer!
- Main Frame: Custom Formed AL-6061 Heat Treated Aluminum Alloy, 700c Sport Fitness Geometry
- Fork: 700c StraightBlade w/ Die Cast Dropouts, IS Disc, Steel Steerer w/ Fender Mounts
- Crank Set: Shimano Tourney TY501 w/ Chainguard 28/38/48
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge Bearing
- Pedals: Alloy Body w/ Steel Cage
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Tourney TY710
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Acera M360 8sp
- Shifters: Shimano EZ Fire EF500 3x8
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano HG200 8sp Cassette (12/32)
- Chain: KMC Z83
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula Alloy w/ QR, 32h
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: Alloy Double Wall, 700c w/ CNC Side Wall
- Tires: Vee Rubber Zilent 700x35
- Brake Set: Tektro M280 Mechanical Disc w/ 160mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano 4-Finger
- Headset: Integrated 1 1/8in
- Handlebars: Alloy w/ 15mm Rise, 31.8
- Tape / Grip: Ergo Comfort
- Stem: Alloy, 31.8
- Saddle: DB Performance Padded
- Seat Post: Aluminum Alloy Micro Adjust 27.2 x 350
- Colors: Silver Satin
- Sizes: SM/15in, MED/17in, LG/19in, XL/21in
Assembly Instructions provided by Diamondback
For More Info