|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The Diamondback Hook 27.5 is truly one well equipped mountain bike at a great price!
If you could only have one bike, just one, the Hook would be the perfect choice.
For starters, it’s capable of, well, just about anything you have the nerve for.
That includes quick rips on your local trails, all-day suffer fests that have you pedaling away into terra incognita, & everything in between.
We’ve equipped the Hook with the same low-slung, modern frame as its well-heeled Line and Sync’r (did you catch that?) siblings.
Long in the front, short in the back, low & maneuverable. The Hook is deft and precise on tight trails yet rock steady when you are going Mach Chicken down the steepest descents.
The most impressive thing about the Hook, however, might just be its price.
We kept the price tag from burning a hole in your checking account by equipping the Hook with awesome yet affordable components, including a plush 120mm SR/Suntour Fork, simple & effective single-ring drivetrain, powerful Tektro Disc Brakes, and quick-rolling DoubleWall 27.5” Wheels.
Where are you going to find a ride like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
SM/16" usually fits riders from 5'4" to 5'7"
MD/18" usually fits riders from 5'7" to 5'10"
LG/20" usually fits riders from 5'10" to 6'1"
XL/22" usually fits riders from 6'1" to 6'4"
This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: 6061-T6 Butted Alloy, 1 1/8in Head Tube, Formed Top & Down Tube, w/ Integrated Disc Brake Tabs, Progressive Geometry, Internal Dropper Ready
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM 120mm Travel, 30mm Stanchions, Coil Spring w/ Preload Adjust
- Crank Set: Alloy Arm w/ 30T Steel Narrow Wide Single Ring
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Pedals: DB4L Alloy Platform
- Front Derailleurs: N/A Full ISCG-05 Chain Guide w/ Roller
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM X4, 8sp
- Shifters: SRAM X4 8sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM PG820, 8sp, 11-32
- Chain: KMC Z82
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: 32h Alloy w/ CNC Disc Mount, 100mm, Rear: 32h Alloy w/ CNC Disc Mount, Cassette; 135mm
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: 32h Diamondback DP25 Doublewall
- Tires: Vee Rubber Crown Gem 27.5x2.35
- Brake Set: Tektro MT 3.0 Mechanical Disc w/ 160mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro Aries M300
- Headset: FSA IS-3/NO.11 Integrated
- Handlebars: Diamondback, 750mm Wide, 15mm Rise, 31.8 Bar Bore
- Tape / Grip: DB Flanged 135mm Silcone
- Stem: Diamondback Shortie, 45mm Reach, 31.8 Bar Bore
- Saddle: DB Sync'r Saddle
- Seat Post: Alloy Micro Adjust, 30.9mm
- Colors: Gray Fog
- Sizes: 16in, 18in, 20in, 22in
Assembly Instructions provided by Diamondback