|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Have you looked at the Diamondback Atroz 2?
We love hardtails, but there’s no denying the benefits of full-suspension mountain bikes — the added comfort and control. Unfortunately, dualies often add another thing... more dollar signs to the price tag.
That’s not the case here!
The Atroz 2 utilizes sealed cartridge bearings in an understated single-pivot design to deliver smooth, durable performance.
The Atroz 2 ups the ante with Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes as well as Suntour Air-Sprung Rear Suspension and an easy-to-operate Single-Ring Drivetrain.
Features you usually find on bikes with a whole lot more dollar signs on their price tags!
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
SM Fits most riders 5'4" to 5'7"
MD Fits most riders 5'7" to 5'10"
LG Fits most riders 5'10" to 6'1"
This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: Atroz 6061 T-6 Aluminum 27.5 Trail w/ 4in travel, Optimized Single Pivot, Machine Formed Top Tube, Butted / Formed Down Tube, Sealed Cartridge Bearing Pivot, Seat Tube Routed for Internal Dropper Post, Aggressive Geometry, Replaceable Hanger
- Rear Triangle: 6061 Aluminum Rear Triangle w/ SR Suntour Raidon-R, Air Shock w/ Rebound Adjust, 184x44mm
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM 120mm Travel, 30mm Stanchions, w/ Preload Adjust
- Crank Set: Aluminum Arm w/ 30T Steel Narrow Wide Single Ring
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Pedals: DB4L Alloy Platform
- Front Derailleurs: N/A Full ISCG-05 Chain Guide w/ Roller
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Acera M3000 Shadow, 9sp
- Shifters: Shimano Acera M3000, 1x9
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano HG200, 9 Speed, 11-36T
- Chain: KMC Z9
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula Alloy w/ CNC Disc Mount
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: DDM-2, 32h, 27.5 Doublewall
- Tires: VEE Rubber Flow Snap 27.5 x 2.35
- Brake Set: Shimano MT200 Hydraulic Disc, w/ 180mm Front & Rear Rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT200 Hydraulic
- Headset: FSA NO.57, Sealed Cartridge for Tapered Headtube
- Handlebars: Diamondback, 750mm Wide, 15mm Rise, 31.8 Bar Bore
- Tape / Grip: New DB Flanged 135mm Silcone
- Stem: Diamondback Shortie, 45mm Reach, 31.8 Bar Bore
- Saddle: DB Sync'r Saddle
- Seat Post: Alloy Micro Adjust, 30.9mm
- Colors: Black Onyx Matte
- Sizes: 15in/SM, 17in/MD, 19in/LG
Assembly Instructions provided by Diamondback
For more info on this model