|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Have you looked at the Diamondback Atroz 1?
People say you have to spend a hell of a lot of cash to buy a full-suspension bike. Or at least a full-suspension bike that truly performs. They’re usually right... Usually
But not this time around!
The Atroz 1 proves them wrong with Four Inches of reliable Coil-Sprung Rear Suspension that nicely smooths out the trail.
Since you’ll need to climb to the top of the mountain, we’ve also given the Atroz 1 a 18-speed Shimano 2x Drivetrain, and when it’s time to head back down, you’ll find the Suntour XCM Suspension Fork and Tektro Aries Mechanical Disc Brakes keep you firmly in control of the descents.
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
SM/15" Fits most riders 5'4" to 5'7"
MD/17" Fits most riders 5'7" to 5'10"
LG/19" Fits most riders 5'10" to 6'1"
This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: Atroz 6061 T-6 Aluminum 27.5 Trail w/ 4in travel, Optimized Single Pivot, Machine Formed Top Tube, Butted / Formed Down Tube, Sealed Cartridge Bearing Pivot, Seat Tube Routed for Internal Dropper Post, Aggressive Geometry, Replaceable Hanger
- Rear Triangle: 6061 Aluminum Rear Triangle w/ KindShock Coil Rear Shock
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM 120mm Travel, 30mm Stanchions, w/ Preload Adjust
- Crank Set: Shimano Alloy, 36/22T
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Pedals: DB4L Alloy Platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Alivio M4020 Side Swing
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Altus M370, 9sp
- Shifters: Shimano Altus SL-M2010, 2x9
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano HG-31, 9sp, 11-32T
- Chain: KMC Z99
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula Alloy w/ CNC Disc Mount
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: DDM-2, 32h, 27.5 Doublewall
- Tires: VEE Rubber Trax 27.5 x 2.35
- Brake Set: Tektro Aries Mechanical Disc, w/ 180mm Front & 160mm Rear Rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro 2 Finger Alloy Linear w/ Reach Adjust
- Headset: Ahead 1 1/8in Zero Stack
- Handlebars: Diamondback, 750mm Wide, 15mm Rise, 31.8 Bar Bore
- Tape / Grip: New DB Flanged 135mm Silcone
- Stem: Diamondback Shortie, 45mm Reach, 31.8 Bar Bore
- Saddle: DB Sync'r Saddle
- Seat Post: Alloy Micro Adjust, 30.9mm
- Colors: Teal
- Sizes: SM/15in, MD/17in, LG/19in
Assembly Instructions From Diamondback