|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Adventure Hybrid Bikes!! These are between a road bike & a mountain bike with trail-ready tires, flat bars and high-rise stems.
An Adventure Hybrid provides more comfort and control than a regular road bike.
Wider tires and performance geometry gives these greater capabilities than standard hybrid bikes.
Lighter than comparably priced Mountain Bikes.
Adventure Hybrids take on nearly anything on a bike path, dirt road or trail.
The Motobecane Elite Eight Disc provides you with the superior ride of a precision engineered 6061 Alloy Aluminum frame & Lock Out Front Suspension Fork and durable, quality Shimano, Suntour components as well as Hydraulic Disc Brakes. The Elite Eight Disc improves upon the Elite Trail with a Shimano Internal Geared Nexus 8 Drivetrain for even smoother riding, shifting and comfort. The Elite Eight Disc also offers a LockOut Fork.
These Adventure Hybrid bikes from Motobecane USA have clearance for up to 29x2.0" (most brands of tire)
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
15.5" Men's usually fits 5'6" to 5'9"
17.5" Men's usually fits 5'9" to 5'11"
19" Men's usually fits 6'0" to 6'2"
21" Men's usually fits 6'2" to 6'4"
14" Ladies usually fits 4'10" to 5'5"
16" Ladies usually fits 5'5" to 5'11"
(This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.)
- Main Frame: Aluminum Alloy w/ replaceable rear derailleur hanger. (clearance for up to 29x2.0 in most brands of tire)
- Fork: Suntour NVX w/ Lockout
- Crank Set: Lasco 175mm Alloy
- Bottom Bracket: Suntour, BB10-XCT-SQS Sealed Cartridge Unit
- Pedals: VP-992S Composite w/ Metal Cage
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Nexus 8 Speed Internal Drive
- Shifters: Shimano Inner 8sp SL8S30
- Free Wheel / Cassette: 20T Internal 8sp
- Chain: KMC Z-410A
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: Alloy / Rear: Shimano Nexus Inner 8sp Alloy
- Spokes: 14g Stainless Steel
- Rims: WTB STP Advanced Disc, 700c
- Tires: Kenda 700x42C Kross K-847 (clearance for up to 29x2.0 in most tires)
- Brake Set: Shimano Hydraulic Disc w/ 160mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano Hydraulic Disc
- Headset: VP-A42E Black
- Handlebars: Flat Bar Width: 600mm x Rise: 20mm x 6° Sweep
- Tape / Grip: WTB Dual Comfort Density
- Stem: Alloy 90mm / 15.5in & 17.5in, 110mm / 19in, 21in & 23in
- Saddle: WTB Speed V Sport SE
- Seat Post: Micro Adjust 400mm, Alloy
- Seat Clamp: QR Aluminum Alloy Black Finish, 31.8mm
- Colors: Matte Black, Pearl White
- Sizes: Mens 15.5in, 17.5in, 19in, 21in Ladies 14in, 16in